ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Misc Treatments and Approaches
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-14, 04:29 PM
Jr Member

SonicShoes is on a distinguished road
Sunifiram to help with ADHD/ADD

I've been tampering with nootropics to find as near a holistic remedy/treatment for my own ADD and think I might have finally found something pretty good without having to stack a cagillion other things with it.

Sunifiram, Noopept, and Adrafinil has been keeping me from needing to use a "script" for the last month or so. Granted it isn't as potent as prescriptions but that is kind of the goal, I managed to taper off of most of my medications and will be trying to find some way to "hack" depression with non-prescriptions too.

I've been using meditation techniques, breathing exercises, and practicing a better diet to help with my overall goal of riding myself of speed based scripts and SSRI's.
Old 04-24-14, 05:23 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,298 Times in 13,280 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunifiram to help with ADHD/ADD

Could you give me a couple of links about those 3 things?> Normally I would google them but my I am going to be on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicShoes View Post
I've been tampering with nootropics to find as near a holistic remedy/treatment for my own ADD and think I might have finally found something pretty good without having to stack a cagillion other things with it.

Sunifiram, Noopept, and Adrafinil has been keeping me from needing to use a "script" for the last month or so. Granted it isn't as potent as prescriptions but that is kind of the goal, I managed to taper off of most of my medications and will be trying to find some way to "hack" depression with non-prescriptions too.

I've been using meditation techniques, breathing exercises, and practicing a better diet to help with my overall goal of riding myself of speed based scripts and SSRI's.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
Old 05-22-14, 09:30 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,899 Times in 6,207 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunifiram to help with ADHD/ADD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicShoes View Post

How are the nootropics going? What has been the most noticeable and/or effective?

Thanks
Hound
Sponsored Links