ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-14, 08:59 PM

Sekhmet2014 is on a distinguished road
Blog Question

If we start a blog here, is it searchable beyond this forum? Like could someone Google it?
Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sekhmet2014 For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (09-09-14)
Old 09-09-14, 09:07 PM

Thanked 30,890 Times in 13,864 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blog Question

you want to go to your "blog control panel" (in the top bar where it says "new posts" and so forth, click on blogs and select "blog control panel" from the drop down box) and adjust the settings so that guests cannot view it, and then it's confined to the forum. you can also adjust viewers to restrict members (make it only those on your "friend" list, only staff, etc).

hope that helps!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Abi (09-09-14), namazu (09-12-14)
Old 09-09-14, 09:35 PM
The Social Committee LIVES

Thanked 17,719 Times in 8,884 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think Guests can view blogs anyway, but just check as Peri advised to be sure.

"I think David Archuleta's picture is starting to annoy me." - BellaVita

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
namazu (09-12-14), peripatetic (09-09-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-14, 09:37 PM

Thanked 30,890 Times in 13,864 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abi View Post
Don't think Guests can view blogs anyway, but just check as Peri advised to be sure.
they can unless you uncheck the settings. i've unchecked mine, for example. i also have it set to my "friends list" only. x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Abi (09-09-14), namazu (09-12-14)
Old 09-12-14, 08:09 PM

Sekhmet2014 is on a distinguished road

Thank you. I think it would be a great place to journal, but I don't want it widely searchable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sekhmet2014 For This Useful Post:
namazu (09-12-14)