ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Site News, Information & Events
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-14, 09:26 AM

oldtimer will become famous soon enough
ADD type assessment test

Some of you might find this test useful either for you or a loved one. If you are testing for someone else, respond to the questions as if you are that person. Amen suggests having the loved one and the patient take the test. Sometimes the loved one may see clearer than the patient.

I am reading Daniel Amen's book 'Healing ADD' and suggest anyone reading this ought to read the book. His clinic is too expensive for me, especially since I am getting the proper meds, but I can easily afford his book. It is both informative and a good read. I thought I was a normal ADD but discovered I am most likely an inattentive ADD. Both are helped with stimulants. I find knowing my type makes some of my shortcomings easier to take as they are a result of my type of ADD. He also suggests some life style changes which I will try to implement.
http://addfull.amenclinics.com/

Last edited by oldtimer; 10-16-14 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: TYPOs (poor attention to detail)
The Following User Says Thank You to oldtimer For This Useful Post:
Tetrahedra (10-17-14)