ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-14, 12:54 AM
Forum Guru

Maurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to behold
Where Did All My Friends Go?

FIrst off mods, I didn't have a clue as to where the correct place was to post this.

I think I have an idea, but everybody can't be like me. I was gone for four LONG years. You know got hooked up with some girl I've known forever,What could possibly go wrong? HA HA! Thank whatever that is over. Yeah I was totally distracted, flipping out, trying to figure out an escape plan and how in the Hell I was going to be able to afford it, etc.,etc.

I know people move on to bigger and better things and that's great! I guess I was kid of dumb for thinking everybody here at ADDFORUMS.COM would be waiting for me to recover from yet another really horribly bad decision. I'm just really glad that I was ABLE to come back here. I could have ended up in many different places! Trust me on this one!

My only guess is peeps just move on. They either think they don't need anymore support from an online forum or they really don't?

I was just really surprised that CirculingCats, Eyeforgot, doiadhd, Tudorose, newfdog, and many, many others are missing in action [MIA].

Any thoughts out there from the members that are still here?
peripatetic (10-23-14)
Old 10-23-14, 03:48 AM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,355 Times in 1,172 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future
Re: Where Did All My Friends Go?

I came back... I'm sure that some of them will too Maurice. I know I miss tudorose too.
Doi is a little busy right now, I can't say much about that, but I sure hope life settles down.

Welcome
Maurice (10-23-14)
Old 10-23-14, 06:16 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,357 Times in 12,693 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Doi used to post till fairly recently but I haven't seen tudorose for ages.

Anyway, welcome back and I'm sure you'll soon make new friends.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Maurice (10-23-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-14, 06:28 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,274 Times in 11,160 Posts
midnightstar has disabled reputation

I think life got busy for some of the folks here I know I've been MIA from a few forums for a while because I spend most of my spare time here nowadays
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Maurice (10-23-14)
Old 10-23-14, 11:13 AM

Thanked 30,800 Times in 13,815 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i'll tell doi you said hello.

i know that some just have had things going on and some people take breaks from here for awhile. doi's the only one you mentioned that i keep up with outside of here though. there are some others you didn't mention, but suspect you're not seeing whom i can also say hello to, if you message me. i don't want to get into lists on the open forum though, i'm sure you can appreciate. but, yeah, some folks are just having life happen and others are taking a break from here, but we email/text/phone. i miss having a lot of people here that used to be. some are doing better now and some aren't so much, but such is the way things go, i spose. i can relate to returning after being away for several months (being off/on for a couple of years) and having a lot of folks gone. it sucks. sympathies.

glad to see you back. x
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Maurice (10-23-14)