ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-14, 04:00 PM

MethodicChaos is on a distinguished road
Tapatalk support?

I'm brand spanking new here and curious if this forum is supported by the Tapatalk app for my Android phone?

Tapatalk is far more simple to use than a browser IMO.

Anyone?
Old 12-12-14, 04:05 PM
ADDvanced Member

Location: Multiple dimensions of reality, but also East Texas
TXJK14 has a spectacular aura aboutTXJK14 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tapatalk support?

I've tried to find it on tapatalk but nothing so far. I just use the browser on my phone.

Always open to chat.
The Following User Says Thank You to TXJK14 For This Useful Post:
Maurice (12-18-14)
Old 12-12-14, 07:26 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,954 Times in 9,009 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute

The forum might be updated in the future. It will not be updated soon. There's nothing (absolutely nothing) you or anyone can do to speed things along. Don't hold your breath.
Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-14, 09:25 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,544 Times in 929 Posts
Laserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to beholdLaserbeak is a splendid one to behold

Tapatalk....wtf is that? I guess not AppleTalk, the mostly obsolete original Mac /Apple II networking protocol, everything now is over TCP/IP.

She was told that it was. There was just a moment of silence before
the woman proceeded bravely on. "Well, I'm wondering, then, how serious my
condition is. This prescription is marked `NO REFILLS'".
Old 12-17-14, 03:43 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,954 Times in 9,009 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserbeak View Post
Tapatalk....wtf is that?
It's a smartphone app for reading forums.
Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster.
Old 12-17-14, 03:56 PM
ADDvanced Member

Location: Multiple dimensions of reality, but also East Texas
TXJK14 has a spectacular aura aboutTXJK14 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdnvwls View Post
It's a smartphone app for reading forums.
I think the poster was being sarcastic.

Always open to chat.
Old 12-18-14, 05:34 PM
Forum Guru

Maurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to beholdMaurice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicChaos View Post
I'm brand spanking new here and curious if this forum is supported by the Tapatalk app for my Android phone?

Tapatalk is far more simple to use than a browser IMO.

Anyone?
Tapatalk is a good app. addforums.com unfortunately is not supported on the app. I wouldn't hold my breath either. Just put addforums.com in your browser and sign in!
Old 01-06-15, 09:28 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,330 Times in 1,335 Posts
Trooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as Tapatalk was invented in 2012, and this forum's software is a version from 2008, I wouldn't count on it.