ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-16, 04:08 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all
What are you watching?

I just thought I'd start a thread where you can share the name of a movie, show, or youtube video you're watching

Try to avoid tv/movie spoilers though... Not that I care because spoilers aren't like a transcript showing you the actual dialog and jokes. There are always lots of details left out in spoilers.
Daydreamin22 (04-26-16)
Old 04-13-16, 06:53 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all
Re: What are you watching?

Well if nobodys gonna post, it might as well be a blog of me watching things

What i'm watching now:

Last edited by BellaVita; 04-14-16 at 02:15 AM.. Reason: Removed the "s" in https to fix the page format
The Following User Says Thank You to TurtleBrain For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (04-13-16)
Old 04-13-16, 07:46 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,881 Times in 11,053 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

I am watching reruns of The Big Bang Theory at the moment, because I don't watch the 6 o'clock news unless the weather is bad.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
stef (04-14-16), TurtleBrain (04-13-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-16, 09:10 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 7,880 Times in 2,449 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

After local news, CBS news, NBR, I make dinner and tonight...THE VOICE!!! I really enjoy watching people with talent succeed. Although it breaks my heart to see good people go and I don't always agree with the end result, I like to think that many of the competitors on these talents shows, project runway, voice, cooking shows find success anyway. There are so many impressive people in this world. It continues to fill my faith that there are lots of good, talented people working towards success and happiness and many achieve it.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
stef (04-14-16), TurtleBrain (04-13-16)
Old 04-13-16, 11:59 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,690 Times in 8,857 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

George Carlin

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
stef (04-14-16)
Old 04-14-16, 01:59 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

At the elementary school I work at, the first and second graders watched two movies this week while 3rd to 5th grades were taking state exams.

Movies watched:
Home
The Boxtrolls

The movies were so-so, I guess just something to keep them busy
Daydreamin22 (04-26-16)
Old 04-14-16, 02:07 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,122 Times in 12,777 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Well it'll be more soccer again!
Europa league quarterfinals in an hour.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Jeftheginger (11-01-16)
Old 04-17-16, 12:57 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

I guess animated gifs can count as something you might be watching too :P

Something funny I found on facebook...
With the picture, there was a comment that said:
"No lie Mommy, my little bro fell all by himself" xD
Daydreamin22 (04-26-16)
Old 04-17-16, 01:11 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,069 Times in 11,694 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching something about animal orphanages, can't get the TV guide to see exactly what it's called because according to Tigger I make a nice bed and don't want to disturb her
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
Old 04-18-16, 09:22 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Picking up some hooping ideas.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
Old 04-21-16, 09:03 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-21-16)
Old 04-21-16, 11:04 AM
Zen moderator

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

" Naked and Afraid" (reality surviival show...the title is self explanatory..)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (04-21-16), Unmanagable (04-21-16)
Old 04-21-16, 12:24 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,640 Times in 6,234 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, thanks for sharing that Uns! That was amazing!

I was watching a youtube video yesterday and one of the clips in it was of a little girl who had a hula hoop. She put it around her hips, let go...and the hula hoop immediately went to the ground...yet she started to swing her hips around and then her mother cheered for her and praised her on how she was doing amazing (even though the hoop was still on the floor) and then the little girl just grinned from ear to ear cause she was so proud of how great she was hula hooping!

haha about the damned cutest thing ever!

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (04-21-16), Unmanagable (04-21-16)
Old 04-21-16, 04:23 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,297 Times in 13,279 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

I was watching the people vs oj simpson but sadly its over. I always watch intervention and any kind of prison show. Reason being is ultimately I would like to get involved with advocacy and helping the prison population overcome addiction and integrate better into society.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
stef (04-21-16)
Old 04-21-16, 05:23 PM
Zen moderator

Intervention - watched that on Sunday
I hope it helps people
I love dhen they decide to go
And the end whenyou see them again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-21-16), sarahsweets (04-22-16)