ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-18, 09:52 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,519 Times in 11,543 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are you listening to? Part IV

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-01-18)
Old 03-01-18, 04:58 PM

Thanked 21,519 Times in 11,543 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-01-18)
Old 03-01-18, 05:14 PM

Thanked 14,557 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Little Missy (03-01-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-18, 05:23 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Little Missy (03-01-18)
Old 03-01-18, 05:25 PM

Little Missy (03-01-18)
Old 03-01-18, 05:40 PM

So many years now, and I will never tire of these guitar tones. Those amps.

On speakers, in cans, I just let this one rip, and for a few minutes, all I feel is sublime joy.

I’ve tried to sing along with this one from time to time, but it never works out because I get emotional and then I can’t hold a note to save my life.

It’s the anthemic quality and the nature of the lyrics. Does me in well and proper.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (03-01-18)
Old 03-01-18, 05:46 PM

Little Missy (03-03-18)
Old 03-01-18, 05:51 PM

What a beautiful rocking tune to celebrate the joys of psychedelia.
Little Missy (03-01-18)
Old 03-02-18, 11:37 AM

Caught by the fuzz
Well I was still on the bus
In the back of the van
with my head in my hands
Just like a bad dream
I was only fifteen

If only my brother could be here now
He'd get me out he'd sort me out alright
I knew I should have stayed at home tonight

Locked in the cell
feeling unwell
I talked to a man he said
"It's better to tell
Who sold you the blow"
Well it was no one I know

If only you'd tell us we'd let you go
We'll make it hard for you my son
So tell us what you know
We'll make you wish you'd stayed at home tonight

Here comes my mum, well she
She knows what I've done
Just tell them the truth
You know where he's from
You've blackened our name
Well you, you should be ashamed!

If only your father could see you now!
He'd breakdown and he'd throw you out for sure
I never should have let you out tonight (Tonight)

Tonight (Tonight)
Tonight (Tonight)
Tonight (Tonight)
Tonight (Tonight)
Tonight (Tonight)
Tonight (Tonight)
Tonight (Tonight)
Little Missy (03-03-18)
Old 03-02-18, 11:55 AM

Little Missy (03-03-18)
Old 03-02-18, 11:57 AM

Little Missy (03-03-18)
Old 03-02-18, 12:07 PM

Little Missy (03-03-18)
Old 03-02-18, 12:19 PM

Little Missy (03-02-18)
Old 03-02-18, 01:43 PM

Little Missy (03-03-18)
Old 03-02-18, 02:05 PM

I first heard this 35 years ago, and it is still as achingly beautiful to me today.

Then again, I am a true blue sucker for a waltz, let it be known to all.
Little Missy (03-02-18)
Closed Thread