ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-16, 11:34 AM
ADDvanced Member

windsoul will become famous soon enough
cannot reset password

hi i just registered this username because admin@addforums.com seems to be down and I am not receiving any reset password email for my previous username.

I have tried emailing / reset password countless times and tweeting to no avail!

I feel this a bit ridiculous - especially when there isn't even a reset password email in the junkmail.

Also, there was no way of posting here or even contacting any admin/moderators without registering.

Please help...
Old 01-26-16, 03:10 PM

Thanked 30,798 Times in 13,815 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cannot reset password

hi,

i'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty with resetting your password. please send a private message to andi with the following information:
  • your old username
  • which username you would like your account merged under

she can help you.

you're welcome to send me the message and i can bring your concerns to her notice, but feel free to message her directly.

cheers,
peri
Old 01-27-16, 03:47 AM
ADDvanced Member

Thanks peri.

Means a lot.

Please do bring up to admin about how ridiculous it is to have to register a new name just to get help for this because:

- no one replies in twitter
- admin@addforums.com is not in service yet still the Only suggestion from the site when password is forgotten (forgetting comes with Adhd..)
- why there isn't an alternate means to contact them, especially when twitter an alternate isn't even being checked

Thank you. I am not being rude - placing my concerns because it is an urgent time for me to get to my main account to check my old posts and get help from the members here - and what if there were others out there facing the same dilemma

Best Rgds,
windsoul
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-16, 02:30 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,952 Times in 9,009 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute

Admin knows about this and can't fix it. Only the owner has the ability to do anything about it. He has said that he will fix it, but it's been years that he's been saying that now, and it isn't fixed.
Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dvdnvwls For This Useful Post:
Andi (01-27-16), midnightstar (01-27-16), windsoul (01-28-16)
Old 01-28-16, 06:55 AM
ADDvanced Member

i see thank you

1 word: 'adhd'