ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 10-08-16, 03:56 PM

hissleepy09 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy adderall and feeling disconnected

I have been on Adderall off and on for years. I took a break for several months and restarted my 30 mg xr about 1 month ago. I have noticed it makes me feel just disconnected and not interested in anything, in the past it always helped with concentration, focus etc but this time I feel just blah. Also this time around it has caused many more physical side effects than before, I am dizzy, horrible taste in mouth, the texture of my hair seems to have changed as well as my skin, muscle weakness and soreness. I feel like I am walking around in a fog unable to focus or understand anything. The only other medication I take is trazadone for sleep

I drink water throughout the day and try to eat healthy

anyone else experience this
Old 10-18-16, 02:47 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,939 Times in 13,093 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: adderall and feeling disconnected

Alot of times these feelings are dose related. Either too high or too low.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
Old 10-22-16, 03:08 PM
ADDvanced Member

Nachons is a name known to allNachons is a name known to allNachons is a name known to allNachons is a name known to allNachons is a name known to allNachons is a name known to all

might be a brand thing too. i usually have aurobindo but they switched to sandoz one month. i felt utterly depressed and couldn't bring myself to even go outside some days. dumped it, got a new scrip with the usual and was back to normal.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-16, 04:58 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,843 Times in 1,231 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

I wish I could help-- I can only relate.

I take Ritalin. I just went through a period of feeling completely detached from everything, everyone and myself. I feel like it was probably due to the medication but it was helping in other ways so I didn't change anything. That probably wasn't the best decision but I'm starting to feel better.
Old 10-22-16, 06:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,845 Times in 1,166 Posts
Pilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Alot of times these feelings are dose related. Either too high or too low.
I concur, if I'm restarting I've got to take time to get in the flow, that zombie feeling yuk.