ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 10-08-16, 08:02 PM

hissleepy09 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy adderall and feeling disconnected

adderall and feeling disconnected

I have been on Adderall off and on for years. I took a break for several months and restarted my 30 mg xr about 1 month ago. I have noticed it makes me feel just disconnected and not interested in anything, in the past it always helped with concentration, focus etc but this time I feel just blah. Also this time around it has caused many more physical side effects than before, I am dizzy, horrible taste in mouth, the texture of my hair seems to have changed as well as my skin, muscle weakness and soreness. I feel like I am walking around in a fog unable to focus or understand anything. The only other medication I take is trazadone for sleep

I drink water throughout the day and try to eat healthy

anyone else experience this
Old 10-11-16, 11:05 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,074 Posts
ToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: adderall and feeling disconnected

Actually I find that if I'm away from a stimulant for a while, I have to resume it on a lower dose ...

30mg is actually kinda high ... I would go for a lower dosage ... and let your body get accustomed to it again ...

Good luck.

Tone
Old 10-12-16, 12:06 AM
ADDvanced Member

Bluechoo is a glorious beacon of lightBluechoo is a glorious beacon of lightBluechoo is a glorious beacon of lightBluechoo is a glorious beacon of lightBluechoo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: adderall and feeling disconnected

sounds like too high of a dose. Read the pamphlet that comes with the meds, I think they list things like that as side affects, especially the weakness/soreness part, as points to talk with your doctor about.
Sponsored Links