ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Strattera
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Strattera (Atomoxetine HCI)

Old 11-04-16, 12:47 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,361 Times in 752 Posts
finallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant futurefinallyfound10 has a brilliant future
Just starting Strattera

I'm going from Vyvanse to Strattera. My pdoc gave me a free starter pack going from 25 mg to start and ending at 80 mg.

I took the first dose last night and couldn't sleep. It might have been in my head sine people said that they couldn't sleep on it.

Other than that, nothing remarkable. I was off today and didn't get anything done that I wanted to but that's nothing new regardless of the med.
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.

The Following User Says Thank You to finallyfound10 For This Useful Post:
namazu (11-04-16)
Old 02-19-17, 06:34 PM

ldk_13 is on a distinguished road
Re: Just starting Strattera

Strattera takes time to work, normally about 1 month sometimes sooner and sometimes later than that. Did your doctor not tell you that? Keep going with Strattera it might take several weeks before you get the full effects of it.