ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Wellbutrin
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Wellbutrin (bupropion hcl)

Old 12-05-16, 06:21 PM

OscarMike is on a distinguished road
Looking for smell tests on different manufacturers

Hey folks. I've been taking Wellbutrin SR 150 MG for a while. Gone through a few manufacturers, like most of us have. I have been on Sun Pharma for a while. I know that a lot of people don't do well with it. Looks like it's not being manufactured any more. Or maybe the FDA won't allow it any more. So I have to find something new.

I didn't do too well with the name brand Wellbutrin. And I did HORRIBLY on the one made by Torrent. I noticed that both of these have a sulfur smell. And they were both purple, I believe.

The ones that I've done well on have a play-do/ slightly sweet kind of smell.

So these are the manufacturers that I'm looking at. If you take one of these and can tell me what they smell like, you'd be a huge help.

Watson-- I did well on this before I even knew about the different manufacturers thing. Probably better than the Sun Pharma. I don't know if I can get this one.

Mylan-- this looks to be the preferred at both of my pharmacies.

Sandoz-- I hear that a lot of people do well. But I've read where someone who did well on Sun didn't do well on this. I suspect it's a sulfur smell one.

Actavis.

So any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!