ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-17, 11:39 PM
Banned

Letching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud of
Keep Getting Disconnected...What Gives?

namazu, i keep getting disconnected. any advice?

Last edited by namazu; 04-07-17 at 12:14 AM.. Reason: split thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Letching Gray For This Useful Post:
namazu (04-07-17)
Old 04-06-17, 11:44 PM
Banned

Letching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud of
Re: Spanked as a child?

http://www.addforums.com/forums/private.php
Old 04-07-17, 12:11 AM
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator

Thanked 18,146 Times in 8,922 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spanked as a child?

I've moved your question to a new thread here, since I think it's a technical question not related to that other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letching Gray View Post
namazu, i keep getting disconnected. any advice?
Error message on the forum, you mean?

Yes, I'm getting them, too; for example, I can see you sent me a PM, but I get an error message when I try to read it!

There seems to be a glitch that's not allowing people to get access to their own User CPs or member profiles at the moment, and a few other things are glitchy. I wouldn't be surprised if access to private forums is affected, too.

Hold tight...past experience suggests that these sorts of glitches may resolve spontaneously within an hour or two. (If not, who knows?)

In any case -- it's not just you! It seems to be forum-wide.

Maybe this means that David is working on those long-promised upgrades.... If not, it should provide some incentive to do so!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (04-07-17), Lunacie (04-07-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-17, 12:15 AM
Banned

Re: Keep Getting Disconnected...What Gives?

IOW, u haven't banned me yet, but it's getting close
Old 04-07-17, 12:16 AM
Banned

http://www.addforums.com/forums/member.php?u=97604

this is what i get
The Following User Says Thank You to Letching Gray For This Useful Post:
namazu (04-07-17)
Old 04-07-17, 12:17 AM
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator

Thanked 18,146 Times in 8,922 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Hardly!

Not to mention, things are so glitchy right now that we probably couldn't even if we tried!

...Which we wouldn't, because we don't ban people on a whim.

...Uh, but don't take that as license to try any funny business!

EDIT: Yes, at least if the error message that came up for me is the same one you're seeing -- it's a problem for me, too, and likely everyone else. Nothing personal. Just forum gremlins.
The Following User Says Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (04-07-17)
Old 04-07-17, 11:40 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,685 Times in 10,950 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Forum was working for me last night, and then a few minutes later it wasn't.

Today it's working fine again.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (04-07-17), namazu (04-07-17)