ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > International Referrals > United Kingdom
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-05, 08:17 AM
ADDvanced Member

Squirrel is on a distinguished road
Finding the lesser evil - UK/Germany?

This doesn't *quite* fit into this subforum, since, in effect, I actually live in two different countries, but I'll give it a try:

Basically, I go to University in the SW UK, and live in Munich the rest of the time (about to fly back for the Summer). Currently, all I have to go by is a notion that some descriptions of ADDers I have read sound as though I could have written them. Nothing that's gotten out of hand sofar, though. Finding out whether that's really the case, objectively speaking, would be the next thing to do, although I must admit I'm a bit reluctant.
Now I wonder where I'd be better off trying that. What I've read here about both countries isn't *that* encouraging. Especially since, over here, it's just NHS for me and, I suppose, none of the extra accomodations UK nationals would get.

Anyone have an idea?