ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-17, 08:21 AM

Browndriver is on a distinguished road
I'm Green! Pointers welcome!

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin and I'm new to the forum as you can see. Currently taking addies every other day. Yesterday was my first day and I'm pleased with the results. I'm a UPS driver and after being on workmans comp the past week and having an MRI scheduled for Monday I have decided to get out of the blue collar jobs I once took great pride in. My plan is going back to school and getting a degree in the medical field, possibly as a physician assistant. What I'm looking to get out of this forum is learning to maintain the same dosage without losing the positive affects of amph, reducing negative side affects, and hopefully meeting cool people with similar stories. Here's my stats
Weight:165
Medication: amphetamine/dextroamphetamine (substituted for adderall)
Dosage:10-20mg (that's the plan)
Frequency: every other day
Supplements: chelated magnesium (200mg morning and night) L-theanine 200mg night

Any pointers would be appreciated and I'm excited to be a new member of this forum. Cheers from S.New Hampshire!
Old 07-20-17, 10:51 AM
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator

Thanked 18,101 Times in 8,891 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm Green! Pointers welcome!

Welcome to ADDF!

PA (or nursing -- also high demand, and rewarding for people-people) could be a great career if your body (and mind)'s decided it's done with package handling.

I'm curious: how come you're taking Adderall every other day? Did your doctor prescribe it that way, or did you choose that based on work schedule, or...?

Happy posting!
Old 07-23-17, 05:44 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,880 Times in 13,064 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Like Namazu said, how come you are taking adderall every other day?

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-17, 01:13 AM
mod-estly regulated

Thanked 5,440 Times in 2,989 Posts
someothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome
~ SB_UK ~