ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-17, 02:07 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,324 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Woke up pretty shaken tonight after having had a dream about first acting on my sex and love addiction, and then relapsing on alcohol. Horrible.
Old 08-08-17, 08:40 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,941 Times in 12,704 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all rattled from a work thing, when it was supposed to be a calm day
(this guy forgot his passport, I had to book new flight. ok it's not a big deal actually. )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-08-17), Little Missy (08-08-17)
Old 08-08-17, 10:43 AM

Thanked 18,931 Times in 10,078 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

....and my mi-I-I-I-ind catches a ride, on The Westbound Number 9...

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-08-17), eclectic beagle (08-08-17), stef (08-08-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-17, 11:44 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 5,395 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Those days when the Dex seems to come on slow...

This is one of those days.

I’ve got stuff to do, and without Dex, it ain’t happening.

It’ll probably arrive all horrorshow, just in time to mess with the enjoyment of my lunch.

Why does everything have to be a trial?

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (08-08-17), stef (08-08-17)
Old 08-08-17, 12:07 PM
Zen moderator

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
It’ll probably arrive all horrorshow, just in time to mess with the enjoyment of my lunch.
I hate when people mess with lunch!
that was the annoying thing, Forgotten Passport guy called just after I went out (having even sent myself a calendar reminder, to go have lunch); and so I bought my lunch back to my desk and seriously this frazzled me for about two hours.
he was very gracious about the whole incident, though. And not upset in the least, with himself.
aeon (08-08-17), Little Missy (08-08-17)
Old 08-08-17, 12:35 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I hate when people mess with lunch!
that was the annoying thing, Forgotten Passport guy called just after I went out (having even sent myself a calendar reminder, to go have lunch); and so I bought my lunch back to my desk and seriously this frazzled me for about two hours.
he was very gracious about the whole incident, though. And not upset in the least, with himself.
Well, I suppose if you are going to get unexpectedly ******, it’s nice when your problemic-lover-du-jour is of a gentle sort.

Hmm,
Ian
Little Missy (08-08-17), Smokey405 (08-08-17), stef (08-08-17)
Old 08-08-17, 12:46 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

oh for God's sake. 4 days off and NOTHING has been done here. LOL is agitated. I'm, I'm, oh, I have GOT to get The Hand working.

I'm planning.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-08-17), stef (08-08-17)
Old 08-08-17, 01:35 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
But also it's very much so me...and the fact that I've changed so much over the last year or so. I use to be SO much funner and much more carefree. I was much more childlike...now I'm edgy and grumpy haha. I'm quickly turning into bitter old man living in his mid-30's.
I feel ya man, although I've mostly used this site as a soundboard and I didn't really have high expectations of this place to begin with. I've considered looking for another site for support or even starting my own.

Speaking of starting my own online support group, I've always wondered why there isn't a site that specifically marketed for "lonely people", and I mean lonely in any sense of the word (it wouldn't necessarily a dating site).
psychopathetic (08-09-17)
Old 08-08-17, 06:36 PM

Thanked 3,347 Times in 1,720 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

My brain was really fuzzy today. Thinking back, I think I may have said two things that were really stupid today at work though I'm not sure cause I only half heard the conversation.

Kind of wonder if it's a combination of both being a female of a certain age and adhd that makes my brain fuzzy like this. That and I was super tired today cause my cat kept me awake all night.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-08-17), eclectic beagle (08-08-17), stef (08-08-17)
Old 08-08-17, 08:18 PM

female = no
certain age = not unless you are elderly
sleep deprived because of feline = bingo! we have a winner!

Cheers,
Ian
acdc01 (08-09-17), stef (08-08-17)
Old 08-08-17, 09:05 PM

Thanked 23,691 Times in 10,955 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P. Glen Campbell ... You were Gentle On My Mind.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-08-17), stef (08-08-17)
Old 08-08-17, 11:14 PM

When I heard, I could not play "Witchita Lineman" fast enough.

Rest In Peace,
Ian
Lunacie (08-09-17), stef (08-08-17)
Old 08-09-17, 03:40 AM

Thanked 1,301 Times in 534 Posts
InvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what's bothering me, and that's what's bothering me.
acdc01 (08-09-17), aeon (08-09-17), Little Missy (08-09-17), psychopathetic (08-09-17), Smokey405 (08-09-17), stef (08-09-17)
Old 08-09-17, 05:58 AM
Zen moderator

:whoa, where is everyone today...?
aeon (08-09-17), Little Missy (08-09-17)
Old 08-09-17, 06:47 AM

Right here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-09-17), stef (08-09-17)