ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-17, 05:45 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,260 Times in 11,390 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Your dad will!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 05:46 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,475 Times in 13,279 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I feel like a battery with a kid my parents watch on weekends. Over the years I'm no longer able to hold as much energy. I start out great...but after a few hours I'm drained and just want to pull my hair out and to yell "SHUT UP DUDE! LEAVE ME ALONE FOR JUST 5 MINUTES!"
Of course I would never do this to him...so instead I sit here annoyed out of my mind. He just drones on constantly...almost no breaks. Just full on constant need for attention. Repeating the same jokes and everything over and over and over.

And I'm depleted. Running on low.
Mean while my dad gets to be in bed sleeping...while making a ton of money while I do this for him.

I just wish he'd shush for 5 minutes man. I want to RUN.

I'm not ussually this grumpy with him and his brother...but dang. Empty. And i'm ****** at my dad for always making excuses on pushing his job on me. Incompetent prick.

Plus it use to be SO much easier with my mom. When my battery ra this low I'd make here aware of it and she'd take over for me letting me have my break.

I wish my dad didn't have this 'job'. He sucks *** at it and doesn't deserve it. He needs the money though...so I continue to suffer in silence.

This felt good to type up. I'll get my dad up before too long.

Who wants to go have coffee and sodas with me?
I can't drink coffee, it's disgusting

Tea for me please and I'll bring Tigger, complete with all her snuggles (and she's in "kiss everything that ventures anywhere near her" mode as well )

Ebony's been pacing around, she can tell I'm stressed out and has ended up taking herself off to hide because she needs to recharge from trying to settle me )
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-30-17), psychopathetic (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 05:48 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,788 Times in 7,372 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Your dad will!
Lmfao...and of course I'm paying!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-30-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-17, 05:49 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,475 Times in 13,279 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My internet has been shut off (couldn't make payment).

Also I'm tired and in serious need of a nap...but am yet again doing my dad's 'job' for him as he sleeps.

Getting sick of my dad as always.

And blah blah blah...same boring complaints, new day lol

Oh and *pays psycho's internet bill for him*

Tigger says do they accept "dead" cat toys as payment
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 07:24 PM

Thanked 21,260 Times in 11,390 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

What IS that guy and his YouTube monkey doing on here??!!!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 07:49 PM

Thanked 25,733 Times in 12,010 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have no idea what having a pet monkey has to do with adhd, but for those
who don't know, ownership of monkeys is on a state-by-state basis. It's still
legal in Texas where that guy lives, and it's still legal here in Kansas. My daughter has a customer who brings his pet monkey with him to the shop from time to time.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-30-17), namazu (12-30-17), psychopathetic (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 07:58 PM

Thanked 29,935 Times in 13,822 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel like a battery with a kid my parents watch on weekends. Over the years I'm no longer able to hold as much energy. I start out great...but after a few hours I'm drained and just want to pull my hair out and to yell "SHUT UP DUDE! LEAVE ME ALONE FOR JUST 5 MINUTES!"
Of course I would never do this to him...so instead I sit here annoyed out of my mind. He just drones on constantly...almost no breaks. Just full on constant need for attention. Repeating the same jokes and everything over and over and over.

And I'm depleted. Running on low.
Mean while my dad gets to be in bed sleeping...while making a ton of money while I do this for him.

I just wish he'd shush for 5 minutes man. I want to RUN.

I'm not ussually this grumpy with him and his brother...but dang. Empty. And i'm ****** at my dad for always making excuses on pushing his job on me. Incompetent prick.

Plus it use to be SO much easier with my mom. When my battery ra this low I'd make here aware of it and she'd take over for me letting me have my break.

I wish my dad didn't have this 'job'. He sucks *** at it and doesn't deserve it. He needs the money though...so I continue to suffer in silence.

This felt good to type up. I'll get my dad up before too long.

Who wants to go have coffee and sodas with me?
I'd love to though I agree with star that coffee is disgusting though I used to drink tons of that stuff. Now I prefer tea. And soda is vile too if you mean carbonated sugary drinks by that. If you mean sparkling water: I lve that hmm what other drink preferences of mine have I not yet talked about at length??

I really wish we lived closer though. I somehow imagine that we'd be really good friends. Or maybe we'd annoy the hell out of each other. Who knows?? I don't think so though. Maybe if we didn't know each other from here but now that we do I think we'd be good friends.

Sorry I'm babbling. And probably sounding a bit creepy. what I'd really love to do is drive up one of these mountains that you've mentioned and sit by a fire (which you'll have to start cos I've got no clue) and then we'd just chat..or say nothing and just stare into the fire. Only if it's warm though..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-30-17), midnightstar (12-31-17), psychopathetic (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 08:00 PM

Thanked 29,935 Times in 13,822 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

[

Quote:
Just advertisement for his YouTube channel.

Are there wild monkeys in Texas?
Old 12-30-17, 08:03 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 20,426 Times in 10,249 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Are there wild monkeys in Texas?
Escaped/abandoned pets, maybe, but not native.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (12-31-17), Fuzzy12 (12-30-17), Little Missy (12-30-17), midnightstar (12-31-17), psychopathetic (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 09:58 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did he really have a youtube video? What a STRANGE first post here on these forums!

And I hope it was a joke or something. Poor monkey

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

midnightstar (12-31-17)
Old 12-30-17, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'd love to though I agree with star that coffee is disgusting though I used to drink tons of that stuff. Now I prefer tea. And soda is vile too if you mean carbonated sugary drinks by that. If you mean sparkling water: I lve that hmm what other drink preferences of mine have I not yet talked about at length??

I really wish we lived closer though. I somehow imagine that we'd be really good friends.
haha wouldn't it be great? I think you're right too. We'd have a lot of fun...and we wouldn't even need to do anything exciting. Just sitting around chatting all day would be all it'd take for us to have a great time .

I'd LOVE people to shop with too. Me and my mother had such a great time shopping...of course, she got to use an electric scooter so it was a lot easier for her!! but we'd make an all day trip out of it and finish off by going out to eat with each other before heading home.
it's just something I really miss and that I think some people here would be fun with (like Lunsy hehe).

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

midnightstar (12-31-17)
Old 12-30-17, 10:40 PM

Also...I wish I could find a baby 3 toed sloth along side a road to keep as a pet now! I would call him Mr. Wonky-Wonks and feed him strawberries and love.
/SQUEEEEEEE

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

midnightstar (12-31-17)
Old 12-31-17, 01:39 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

How come I can't do something that I believe to be necessary to my success.

How come I can't be a certain way, a state of being crucial to my survival.

How come I need someone else's approval in order to do something vital to my well-being.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-31-17), psychopathetic (12-31-17)
Old 12-31-17, 01:54 AM

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
How come I can't do something that I believe to be necessary to my success.

How come I can't be a certain way, a state of being crucial to my survival.

How come I need someone else's approval in order to do something vital to my well-being.
Perhaps because you tell yourself you cannot (for whatever reason(s)), and because you wilfully surrender your agency to others.

For some, a non-integral self in a state of ego dystonia leads to the experience of psychological impotence, because the part of self (falsely) identified as other is exactly the part of themselves that would lead to deliberate action in service of the meeting of needs.

Cheers,
Ian
anonymouslyadd (12-31-17), Little Missy (12-31-17)
Old 12-31-17, 02:12 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Perhaps because you tell yourself you cannot (for whatever reason(s)), and because you wilfully surrender your agency to others.
What is it that I need to do in order to implement what I want to implement? How can I place my opinion, in matters of caring for myself, above everyone else's opinion?

~Paulo Coelho
Closed Thread