ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-17, 04:53 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,342 Times in 11,202 Posts
midnightstar has disabled reputation
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I don't know, but if they're only winding you up and doing it because they think it's in anyway fun to play with your emotions like that...I'mma fly all the way over there so I can beat them with a bat.

Then I'mma kick them in their shins!
One way to find out whether it's a wind up or not, I sent a friend request on facebook to the man they said fancies me, if he accepts I'll know he could possibly be interested, if he never accepts it I'll know it's a wind up
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (07-30-17), psychopathetic (07-29-17), stef (07-30-17)
Old 07-29-17, 05:20 PM

And ratbag ex can sod off and stay sodded off.
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (07-30-17), psychopathetic (07-29-17)
Old 07-29-17, 11:31 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,160 Times in 5,395 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
oooo! I found the ultra cheap and the dogs lOVE them more than any kind ever. Alpo(???!!!) multi-flavoured snaps. Gawd, they act like I'm giving them something real they get so excited over them. Four coloured even.
When I was a lad, the family pooch (Charles) would always go apesh*t over those things, and eventually, curiosity got the better of me, so I tried one...of each flavor. Not bad, but not a repeat experience either. Plus, when Charlie saw me eating one, he looked crestfallen.

Quote:
duty beckons
Yes, in perpetuity, like sirens luring sailors to break their ships upon the rocky cliffs, all to an early and watery grave.

Cheers,
Ian
daveddd (07-30-17), Little Missy (07-30-17), stef (07-30-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-17, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
One way to find out whether it's a wind up or not, I sent a friend request on facebook to the man they said fancies me, if he accepts I'll know he could possibly be interested, if he never accepts it I'll know it's a wind up
He accepted it, not sure what to do next though now that I know that it's not a complete wind-up and he can't stand me (or was he accepting just to be nice? idk, might be overthinking it.

Also, if I do have him come round to mine in the future, I'd need to think about how to prepare Ebony for having someone new in her life.

I'm running before I can walk now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
daveddd (07-30-17), Lunacie (07-30-17), stef (07-30-17)
Old 07-30-17, 12:34 PM

Thanked 18,932 Times in 10,078 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
When I was a lad, the family pooch (Charles) would always go apesh*t over those things, and eventually, curiosity got the better of me, so I tried one...of each flavor. Not bad, but not a repeat experience either. Plus, when Charlie saw me eating one, he looked crestfallen.

Yes, in perpetuity, like sirens luring sailors to break their ships upon the rocky cliffs, all to an early and watery grave.

Cheers,
Ian
When given a Milk Bone now, they both spit it out waiting for that little food coloured snap. I gotta dig up the ingredient list, I ditched the box. Snaps are IT.
haha, my dad always tried the dog biscuits too.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-31-17), daveddd (07-30-17), stef (07-30-17)
Old 07-30-17, 12:44 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, minus the Chinese melamine recalls of 2007, Snaps are by far superior to dogs than Milk Bones. One guy even said when he was hungry from an extended gaming run that he went for the Milk Bones, spat them out and devoured half a box of Snaps.

I didn't feel like reading the ingredient lists.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-31-17), daveddd (07-30-17)
Old 07-30-17, 01:09 PM

Thanked 10,518 Times in 5,187 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmmm, minus the Chinese melamine recalls of 2007, Snaps are by far superior to dogs than Milk Bones. One guy even said when he was hungry from an extended gaming run that he went for the Milk Bones, spat them out and devoured half a box of Snaps.

I didn't feel like reading the ingredient lists.
scooter, bean, and bosco all live for snaps

now i just say "wanna snap" intead of "wanna treat" and they go ballistic
aeon (07-31-17), Little Missy (07-30-17)
Old 07-30-17, 01:11 PM

daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

what's that human food that looks like snaps and tastes good
Old 07-30-17, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
scooter, bean, and bosco all live for snaps

now i just say "wanna snap" intead of "wanna treat" and they go ballistic

yeah, the snap thing has definitely exploded here at LOL's! Double validation, you and aeon.

Now, have you tasted them yet? I'm going to. But what colour should I go for?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-31-17), daveddd (07-30-17), stef (07-30-17)
Old 07-30-17, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
what's that human food that looks like snaps and tastes good
hmmmm...I'll have to think on this.

Time to Frisbee LOL Meals on Wheels and throw her and Big Doggie in bed for my three hour lunch and Adderall Nap! yay

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-31-17), daveddd (07-30-17), someothertime (08-05-17), stef (07-30-17)
Old 07-30-17, 01:21 PM

Quote:
hmmmm...I'll have to think on this.

Time to Frisbee LOL Meals on Wheels and throw her and Big Doggie in bed for my three hour lunch and Adderall Nap! yay
cheese flavored, not quite a chip, not a cracker either
aeon (07-31-17)
Old 07-30-17, 01:21 PM

Quote:

yeah, the snap thing has definitely exploded here at LOL's! Double validation, you and aeon.

Now, have you tasted them yet? I'm going to. But what colour should I go for?
No , havent tried them, not sober that i remember at least
Little Missy (07-30-17)
Old 07-30-17, 01:38 PM
Committee Member

Bethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant future

I haven't had coffee yet. I'm sipping tea as a substitute, but... it's not quiiiite doing the trick.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethylphenidate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-17, 01:50 PM

cheese nips
aeon (07-31-17), Little Missy (07-30-17), stef (07-30-17)
Old 07-30-17, 02:02 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,941 Times in 12,704 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I love going to the pool
But i hate how its so confusing, in the locker room part
And i need to bring both more and less, of the things i usually take when i go out
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-31-17)