ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-17, 06:33 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 28,258 Times in 13,070 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Someone please tell me she'll be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 06:37 PM

Thanked 20,022 Times in 10,662 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
She will! I can promise you this without fail.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17), Fuzzy12 (09-07-17), stef (09-08-17)
Old 09-07-17, 06:43 PM

Thanked 24,122 Times in 11,160 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You couldn't have really hurt her unless you dropped her on the corner from a
good distance. She was just startled and it hurt a bit. There could be a bit of
swelling, but that's just blood that gathers under the skin and then gets
absorbed again. She will be fine. You will be fine.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-17, 06:45 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Missy.

She's sleeping and breathing regularly. Snoring loudly but she always does. My poor fuzzling. I hope I haven't caused any damage.

I've got an interview for a job next week that I'm really keen on but no time whatsoever to prepare. I've got a feeling I won't get the job and I'm already feeling disappointed. I was going to prepare now but I'm too an anxious. I just hope fuzzling is ok.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17), stef (09-08-17)
Old 09-07-17, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
You couldn't have really hurt her unless you dropped her on the corner from a
good distance. She was just startled and it hurt a bit. There could be a bit of
swelling, but that's just blood that gathers under the skin and then gets
absorbed again. She will be fine. You will be fine.
Thanks. I hope you are right.

No distance I think. I'm not even sure how it happened. In just worried because she xried everytime we touched her head on that spot for the next 10 min or so. It must be sore.

I.know I shouldn't worry unless she shows signs of brain injury and she isn't but I don't understand how I keep doing stuff like this. Why can't I be more careful?? Less clumsy??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17), stef (09-08-17)
Old 09-07-17, 06:50 PM

Is it because I was mocking the gods?? Some god??
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 06:54 PM

Thanked 20,022 Times in 10,662 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it because I was mocking the gods?? Some god??
No. Gods don't do that. She is just fine.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-17, 06:56 PM

Thanked 24,122 Times in 11,160 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Just a couple of months ago they moved several planes from the air force base
near us because severe tornados were forcast. Thankfully we were fine.

Now Florida is moving some of their planes up here because Hurricane Irma
could hit the air base down there.

So freaky seeing three (3) hurricaines lined up over the Atlantic ocean, moving
this way.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-17, 09:09 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I'm playing a mind trick on her

I told her that I added all my friends to another account and I blocked her and she's never find my account because it's blocked...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No other account actually exists lol.... yeah she probably will think I'm lying, but there's no way for her to disprove it hahaha

Last edited by TurtleBrain; 09-07-17 at 09:25 PM..
Old 09-07-17, 09:52 PM

Thanked 32,277 Times in 14,578 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

My affect is goat as a board. And I don't even care so maybe this should go in what're you thinking. I know that I would care if I could though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-07-17), Lunacie (09-08-17)
Old 09-07-17, 10:00 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Lol i couldn't keep the lie, I admitted it wasn't true and that I was going to leave my account disactivated. I said for a month but I'm going to wait longer and come check if I ever get unblocked again just so I can block her, then have her believe I literally disappeared from facebook.

Oh if only I thought of this troll before, it would have been so funny
Emre22 (09-08-17)
Old 09-08-17, 08:27 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

I'm giving up facebook friends for real life friends... social media isn't for me
aeon (09-08-17), Emre22 (09-08-17), stef (09-08-17)
Old 09-08-17, 05:09 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Wow, staying away from facebook the whole day has actually helped to clear my head so I could actually think straight! Now I don't feel any worries anymore about not being added as a friend. You see, I also asked her brother why he wouldn't add me as a friend and he basically said "don't worry about it man, I only add real life friends". When I remembered his words, I was like, dude! That's what I was doing all along and this guy cared enough to tell me not to worry my life away and I've also taken this to mean that I should only be concerned about real life friends. Awesome! Why didn't I think of that??!?!
Old 09-08-17, 05:20 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,820 Times in 12,232 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I accidentlly scared/alarmed Ebony just now. Tucked myself into bed after saying nightnight to Ebony and she jumped off the bed when the duvet moved a bit and shes now in her hideyhole
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
Old 09-08-17, 11:14 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,195 Times in 8,192 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Obsessing about a new chapter in my life and the things necessary to make that chapter successful.