ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-17, 07:31 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 28,049 Times in 12,978 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

I've got an interview in a few days. It's the only job I've applied to this year and I'm quite keen to be honest. Super keen actually. It seeks to.be exactly what I'm looking for. I'm feeling bad because I just don't have time to prepare and there's so much to prepare. Even when fuzzling naps I'm barely able to focus. Now I'm too tired and my phone is almost out of charge. My phone discharges so quickly this these days.

I can't imagine getting the job and it's bothering me. It seems like such a waste of an opportunity.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-11-17), anonymouslyadd (09-12-17), Greyhound1 (09-12-17), Kaia.S (09-12-17), Little Missy (09-12-17), Lunacie (09-11-17), peripatetic (09-11-17), psychopathetic (09-12-17)
Old 09-11-17, 09:06 PM

Thanked 32,245 Times in 14,566 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling like a waste of flesh today.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-11-17), anonymouslyadd (09-12-17), Fuzzy12 (09-12-17), Little Missy (09-12-17), stef (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 01:52 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,462 Times in 11,981 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Fuzzy

peri you are not a waste of flesh
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (09-12-17), stef (09-12-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-17, 08:38 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

What is is called when you tried too hard to be friendly with someone because you felt sorry for them, and then they think you were actually interested in them when actually you didn't like them in the first place?
Emre22 (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 08:41 AM

Thanked 19,612 Times in 10,438 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=TurtleBrain;1964037]What is is called when you tried too hard to be friendly with someone because you felt sorry for them, and then they think you were actually interested in them when actually you didn't like them in the first place?[/QUOTE

not nice

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-12-17), TurtleBrain (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 08:47 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

[quote=Little Missy;1964038]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBrain View Post
What is is called when you tried too hard to be friendly with someone because you felt sorry for them, and then they think you were actually interested in them when actually you didn't like them in the first place?[/QUOTE

not nice
Yeah sounds like a situation to back off and stay away from... this is what being a people-pleaser can turn me into.
Kaia.S (09-13-17)
Old 09-12-17, 10:06 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Well, pretending to like her wasn't the worst part... her exboyfriend is my friend now, so it sort of looks like I made her boyfriend into my boyfriend... I'm a terrible person...

A guy having a relationship with a the boyfriend of a girl who just broke up... wth is that about? smh
Old 09-12-17, 10:51 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

If I weren't using the computer and worrying so much about things, I could be doing chores around the house...
Emre22 (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 02:09 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,644 Times in 6,235 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Im at taco bell just now alone and i keep looking across my table but my mom's not there to talk to.
I wonder how i look to others as i sit here with sunkin in eyes and a face sinking in on itself. I can't even pretend a fake smile right now. How could i?

I'm about in tears alone...impossibly distant from my best friend...here in the middle of taco bell.

I don't want to feel anymore

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (09-12-17), Fuzzy12 (09-12-17), Greyhound1 (09-12-17), Kaia.S (09-13-17), Lunacie (09-12-17), midnightstar (09-12-17), stef (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 02:51 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,462 Times in 11,981 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Im at taco bell just now alone and i keep looking across my table but my mom's not there to talk to.
I wonder how i look to others as i sit here with sunkin in eyes and a face sinking in on itself. I can't even pretend a fake smile right now. How could i?

I'm about in tears alone...impossibly distant from my best friend...here in the middle of taco bell.

(((((psycho))))) I wish I could come over there irl to keep you company so you're not alone
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
stef (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 03:51 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,210 Times in 12,814 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

psycho, in the weeks after losing my mom, I barely recognized my own reflection sometimes
I swear, it gets better
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-12-17), anonymouslyadd (09-12-17), Greyhound1 (09-12-17), Little Missy (09-12-17), Lunacie (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 04:25 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,139 Times in 8,157 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post

You had a great mom.

Greyhound1 (09-12-17), stef (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 06:22 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

TheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to behold

My son is in kindergarden and he is in martial arts now, busy schedule is starting to overwhelm me, have to stay afloat somehow
aeon (09-13-17), Greyhound1 (09-12-17), peripatetic (09-12-17), stef (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 07:35 PM

Thanked 23,964 Times in 11,087 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

My oldest granddaughter moved in with her boyfriend after she graduated from
high school a year ago. His sister is the same age, 19, and she does drugs and
has had one baby taken away from her already. Their mother has custody.

She had another baby about 3 months ago and is in danger of losing this one
as well, but her mom doesn't feel able to care for two babies. So there is a
chance my daughter's boyfriend would take the baby to keep it from going into
foster care.

I just can't imagine my granddaughter being a step-mommy already. Crikey!
It may not even happen but holy cow ... that would make me a great gramma!

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-13-17), Greyhound1 (09-12-17), peripatetic (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 08:08 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

"Is it beer o'clock?" is sadly what goes through my mind every day at work now. I love my job, it's just some of the people that work for me really suck.
aeon (09-13-17), stef (09-12-17)