ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-17, 09:10 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,855 Times in 5,710 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Nope, codeine with Phenergan. The purple stuff.
He can get into that before bed. Right now it's fun time.

Careful now, or soon you'll be recommending Cipro and then we'll all wonder if you've become some kind of mother hen matron who doesn't know how to dance to the Sound that is Stax.

I did not blaspheme,
Ian
Little Missy (10-03-17), stef (10-03-17)
Old 10-02-17, 09:24 PM

Thanked 19,583 Times in 10,420 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

No Cipro!

Unless he needs it. Better get out of that kiddie pool!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-02-17), stef (10-03-17)
Old 10-02-17, 09:33 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I bet that *******' hurricane brought foreign microbes, mutated by the energy of the cyclonic motion.

Maybe his missus can make some chicken soup and then serve him a slice of her pie. That'll get him feeling peachy keen.

Cheers,
Ian
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-17, 09:42 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Tom Petty has died.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 10-02-17, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Tom Petty has died.
Nope, not confirmed...somebody reported that early and got it wrong.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (10-02-17)
Old 10-03-17, 12:14 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,029 Times in 456 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
What's bothering me now is that there's still such a stigma attached to mental health issues.
Just a few years ago, I was a firm believer that ADD and Anxiety didn't exist. How ironic that I denied the existence of the very disorders that were ruining my life. It hurts now to hear people say the same things I used to say, and I can't believe what a 180 I've done in my beliefs. I also didn't think Dyslexia existed until I found out my kids have it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-03-17), Little Missy (10-03-17), Lunacie (10-03-17), midnightstar (10-03-17), stef (10-03-17)
Old 10-03-17, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Tom Petty has died.
Unfortunately it is true. And oddly, when posted last evening it was California time and either right on time or give or take an hour.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-03-17)
Old 10-03-17, 06:45 AM

http://youtu.be/cwqhdRs4jyA

wth? youtube doesn't work for me any more.

Its all right.

The end of the line.

Last edited by Little Missy; 10-03-17 at 06:58 AM..
Old 10-03-17, 07:18 AM

Thanked 5,607 Times in 2,407 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Today I'm one year sober and I have decided to move to a new home that has been offered to me. It feels so double. Finished my study, new home and with one year of sobriety it feels like my life of substance abuse is definitively behind me. On the one hand it's great that I'm moving on. On the other hand I find myself mourning all the things I'm leaving behind.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-03-17), Little Missy (10-03-17), Lunacie (10-03-17), stef (10-03-17)
Old 10-03-17, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Unfortunately it is true. And oddly, when posted last evening it was California time and either right on time or give or take an hour.
And so now it is. Well damn, just damn.

Who will sing the songs of losers and dreamers now?

Sad,
Ian
Old 10-03-17, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
Today I'm one year sober and I have decided to move to a new home that has been offered to me. It feels so double. Finished my study, new home and with one year of sobriety it feels like my life of substance abuse is definitively behind me. On the one hand it's great that I'm moving on. On the other hand I find myself mourning all the things I'm leaving behind.
Hermus, I am so happy for you.

And yes, life always has its moments of bittersweet when you realize that you have grown.

Best to You,
Ian
Hermus (10-03-17), Little Missy (10-03-17), midnightstar (10-03-17), stef (10-03-17)
Old 10-03-17, 08:32 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,400 Times in 11,937 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

The bus driver this morning seemed to want to kill us passangers he was driving so dangerously. Scared to get on the bus home when it arrives but i have to it only way home
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
stef (10-03-17)
Old 10-03-17, 08:38 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,400 Times in 11,937 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

H
E
L
P

M
E

driving instructor texted to talk about driving test dates for practical test

holy crap on a pogo stick today is not my day
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-03-17), stef (10-03-17)
Old 10-03-17, 10:16 AM

At the moment, nothing.

Everything is all right with the world.

Blesséd Be,
Ian
stef (10-03-17)
Old 10-03-17, 12:55 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,199 Times in 12,811 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

There are 2 new files at work
The client names are similar
and the work is exactly the same type for each
and they each have a deadline on the same day next month.

I'm not sure even Ritalin can help me with this
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-03-17), Little Missy (10-03-17), Smokey405 (10-03-17)