ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-17, 04:14 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 19,602 Times in 10,430 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Oh. My. GOD.

They are back at it with the squirrel food again. How long was that reprieve, a month maybe?

AND bald faced-LIED about how much I spent, my own money you know, I'm reimbursed at her convenience because I'm nice that way. For everything, including her granny panties, household stuff...

I am growing very weary with this. Childish and preying on the elderly via me.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-04-17), stef (10-04-17)
Old 10-04-17, 04:37 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,436 Times in 11,960 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

(((((Little Missy)))))
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-04-17), stef (10-04-17)
Old 10-04-17, 05:13 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

NOBODY ever plays a soul set for me. Wilson Pickett-ha!

updates schmupdates, every single time something gets changed stuff doesn't work.

I am SO over Vegas too.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-04-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-17, 06:26 PM

Thanked 5,611 Times in 2,408 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm deeply worried. A young woman I've been working with has gone missing last Friday. The police looked for her with a lot of people, but didn't find her yet. There are strong indications that she has become a crime victim. Just horrible.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-04-17), Greyhound1 (10-04-17), Lunacie (10-04-17), stef (10-05-17)
Old 10-04-17, 07:12 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 13,052 Times in 6,286 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the nightly news is bothering me! It should just be referred to as the nightly Bad news. It's not just the nightly news, it's everywhere!

It just gives me more helpless and hopeless feelings and makes me sad. I mentally can't afford to take those on but I can't seem to avoid them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-04-17), Hermus (10-05-17), Little Missy (10-04-17), peripatetic (10-04-17), stef (10-04-17), WhiteOwl (10-04-17)
Old 10-04-17, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
Watching the nightly news is bothering me! It should just be referred to as the nightly Bad news. It's not just the nightly news, it's everywhere!

It just gives me more helpless and hopeless feelings and makes me sad. I mentally can't afford to take those on but I can't seem to avoid them.
I go out of my way to avoid it. The only contact I keep is while I'm hastily censoring what I read to LOL because I'm the only one who does it for her.

I hate it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-04-17), Greyhound1 (10-04-17)
Old 10-04-17, 11:01 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 13,052 Times in 6,286 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I go out of my way to avoid it. The only contact I keep is while I'm hastily censoring what I read to LOL because I'm the only one who does it for her.

I hate it.
I try my best usually to avoid it as well. Somehow, I usually still get sucked in emotionally. It's next to impossible not to when everywhere I look bad news is being marketed.

TV, radio, news, magazines, newspapers, word of mouth, twitter, yahoo and all social media sites. It's so difficult to avoid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-05-17), Little Missy (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 04:57 AM

Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

I did something unbelievably stupid. Mailed the form for accepting the new apartment to the wrong email address, and now I'm past the deadline. So probably I need to keep looking for a bit longer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-05-17), stef (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 06:22 AM

Pfew the form was still accepted. Lucky me!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-05-17), Lunacie (10-05-17), stef (10-05-17), WhiteOwl (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 07:16 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,205 Times in 12,812 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong email addresses:
at work, this morning a manager sent a confidential email about someone in the firm, to an entire department. YIKES.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-05-17), Greyhound1 (10-05-17), Hermus (10-05-17), Little Missy (10-05-17), Lunacie (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 12:10 PM

Some yellow journalist has been actively trying to tarnish my reputation by spreading lies about a conversation we had in his lousy newspaper.

Last edited by Hermus; 10-05-17 at 12:29 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-05-17), Greyhound1 (10-05-17), stef (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 12:44 PM

Thanked 5,830 Times in 2,831 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Online shopping!

Bought an LP on ebay and forgot I bought it from there, so ended up ordering the same LP from another site, as I thought the person on that site was the one who sent me the LP and I couldn't work the payment system out. Now i'll end up with 2 copies of the same LP.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
stef (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 01:43 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,035 Times in 458 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

I was hoping to leave the psychiatrist with an ADHD med, but she said she doesn't want to start me on a stimulant until my blood pressure is under control. I said it has been under control since I started Lisinopril, but it was just high this morning because I had to drive 45 min. to a new place and meet with new people. But she did prescribe something for anxiety and said to see her in a month and she can hopefully prescribe a stimulant. Oh well, I've gone my whole life. What's another month or so?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (10-05-17), stef (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 04:22 PM

Thanked 12,872 Times in 5,715 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

There’s something about this forum that is bothering me.

All connections are insecure, so it is possible to snoop and intercept all posts, private messages, logins, and passwords.

That just seems...odd.

Oh well, like most things in life, you get what you pay for.

Cheers,
Ian

Last edited by namazu; 10-05-17 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Please PM a mod if you don't understand why your post was edited, or Admin if you wish to dispute site guidelines.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-06-17), Little Missy (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 04:56 PM

Update on the acquaintance of mine who went missing. They found her jacket and her bike and they are now dredging the pond next to where her bike was found. Gruesome to follow such news.

My thoughts are with her friends and family.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-06-17), aeon (10-06-17), Fraser_0762 (10-05-17), Fuzzy12 (10-05-17), Lunacie (10-05-17), peripatetic (10-06-17)