ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-17, 09:48 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,229 Times in 519 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I have had enough.
You ok?
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 09:50 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

I was excited for the cold front to come in, so we could get outside and enjoy it, but now it sounds really windy and I'm not excited anymore.
Old 10-10-17, 10:35 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 1,958 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Gig travel has been really beating me up lately. Really obnoxious cough, barely slept last night. Second time I've called out sick this school year plus taking a personal day.
Whew.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-17, 10:44 AM

Thanked 33,486 Times in 15,132 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

the smoke is getting worse here and now eleven are confirmed dead in the north bay (horrible). ugh. i can't even take the small girl to an outdoor activity today. the air quality is set to be listed as "unhealthy" again today in SF.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (10-12-17), Lunacie (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 10:58 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,038 Times in 13,022 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOwl View Post
You ok?
Just ****** off. Not a happy camper today.

Seems everything I do is not good enough for anyone.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
WhiteOwl (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 10:59 AM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Peri I hope you and everyone you know is safe

peripatetic (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 11:25 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Quote:
Just ****** off. Not a happy camper today.

Seems everything I do is not good enough for anyone.
Sorry you're feeling that way, but you're not responsible for other people's happiness. Hope you can shake it off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-10-17), midnightstar (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 11:35 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
the smoke is getting worse here and now eleven are confirmed dead in the north bay (horrible). ugh. i can't even take the small girl to an outdoor activity today. the air quality is set to be listed as "unhealthy" again today in SF.
That's awful. I hope they get it contained soon. My family in the NW has been dealing with fires, too. So sad to see everything burning up.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 11:52 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,450 Times in 11,835 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How the heck do you say psychriatctric or even spell it?

yes i-t haha joke over before anyone makes that joke.
It may be pronounced differently on your side of the pond. Over here it sounds
like sy-key-a-trick. (psychiatric)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
I've heard about the horrible fires in your area ... so fast and so scary ... but
I hadn't heard about so many deaths. Crikey! Hope you and the family will
stay safe.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (10-10-17), peripatetic (10-10-17), stef (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
It may be pronounced differently on your side of the pond. Over here it sounds
like sy-key-a-trick. (psychiatric)

I've heard about the horrible fires in your area ... so fast and so scary ... but
I hadn't heard about so many deaths. Crikey! Hope you and the family will
stay safe.
I can't spell that word for fudge, toffee or anything else.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-10-17), stef (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOwl View Post
Sorry you're feeling that way, but you're not responsible for other people's happiness. Hope you can shake it off.
try telling that to certain people irl ..........

Seems even when I'm working my butt off and am doing the best that I can it's still not enough.

I'm not a sodding superhero.

Meh.

stef (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 03:08 PM

Thanked 14,544 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Stuff is bouncing due to holds at the bank, but because I have no access to that account, I can’t see if, when, what, and why it is going on.

Frustrating, especially when I just reconciled a ton of other stuff to the penny, but this area is sliding into chaos, and outside of my control, or for that matter, monitoring.

Sigh,
Ian
acdc01 (10-10-17), Lunacie (10-10-17), stef (10-10-17)
Old 10-10-17, 03:16 PM

I am actually applying for work elsewhere. I have had enough.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-10-17), aeon (10-10-17), Greyhound1 (10-12-17), Lunacie (10-10-17), stef (10-10-17), TurtleBrain (10-11-17), WhiteOwl (10-10-17)
Old 10-11-17, 05:38 AM

Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,429 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Had a date yesterday night. On the downside I clearly became aware that I'm not up for it yet. There was a lot of anxiety. On the positive side I was more aware of red flags than in the past, which is something that might save me from repeating some negative experiences I've had.
aeon (10-11-17), Greyhound1 (10-12-17), stef (10-11-17), WhiteOwl (10-11-17)
Old 10-11-17, 05:41 AM

Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,429 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
try telling that to certain people irl ..........

Seems even when I'm working my butt off and am doing the best that I can it's still not enough.

I'm not a sodding superhero.

Meh.
There will always be those who will criticize you and be demanding. That is something everyone experiences. That doesn't mean you have to give in to those demands. In fact what I experienced is that the more you are trying to please people, the more they will demand from you. Do what is right to you, instead of what is right to somebody else. People might sometimes not be pleased, but that's more their problem than yours.
Fuzzy12 (10-11-17), stef (10-11-17), WhiteOwl (10-11-17), willow129 (10-11-17)
Closed Thread