ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-11, 01:12 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold
NFL Football

Is their going to be a season this year
Old 06-13-11, 03:07 PM

Thanked 5,039 Times in 3,008 Posts
metzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant future
Re: NFL Football

Yes, they can't afford to lose that much money.
I'm right below the horizon"

- Boss Of Me ~ TMBG
Old 06-13-11, 03:21 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Their may be a strike lasting a couple weeks. It has happend before
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-11, 03:24 PM

metzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant future

I remember, 81 right? The season is too long anyways, they'll just scrap some of the early games and keep things in the division for most of the teams. Which as a Giants fan doesn't thrill me, be much easier if they were in the NFC West.

- Boss Of Me ~ TMBG
Old 06-13-11, 05:42 PM

I can't remember the year. They want to go to an 18 game season, I don't think the players want an 18 game season. It's to hard on the body
Old 06-13-11, 05:56 PM

Dory02 is on a distinguished road

Hey guru what soccer we talking here?
Old 06-13-11, 08:09 PM

Thanked 3,639 Times in 1,734 Posts
Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute

did we do the Superbowl thing yet???
“I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.”
-George Carlin
Old 06-13-11, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetus View Post
did we do the Superbowl thing yet???
Yeah, the Mavericks won with a home run in the 4th period.

Seriously....I look forward to seeing the games back again. If they don't come back there is always College Football which is better IMHO then the NFL.

- Boss Of Me ~ TMBG
Old 06-13-11, 09:46 PM

Thanked 3,639 Times in 1,734 Posts
Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzfanaz View Post
Yeah, the Mavericks won with a home run in the 4th period.

Seriously....I look forward to seeing the games back again. If they don't come back there is always College Football which is better IMHO then the NFL.
Go Bucks!

(still very sad about Coach Tressel... I wish he had made better choices...)
“I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.”
-George Carlin
Old 06-13-11, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetus View Post
Go Bucks!

(still very sad about Coach Tressel... I wish he had made better choices...)
Yeah, he was a good guy and didn't deserve his fate. Although I think that kind of stuff happens at every major program.

- Boss Of Me ~ TMBG
Old 06-14-11, 10:33 AM

Go Redskins!!!!! I haven't heard anything about mini camps starting for the year. I think they should go back to a 14 game season. It's awful hard on the players bodies. I think they play to many games in all sports.
Old 06-14-11, 01:30 PM
ADDvanced Member

jennsation will become famous soon enough

I most certainly hope so!! GO STEELERS! <3

(And Go Bears...yes, I like two teams...so sue me! LOL! If I had to pick though, sorry Bears...I'm a Steelers girl!)
Old 06-14-11, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennsation View Post
I most certainly hope so!! GO STEELERS! <3

(And Go Bears...yes, I like two teams...so sue me! LOL! If I had to pick though, sorry Bears...I'm a Steelers girl!)
You should be a Green Bay fan.
Old 06-14-11, 03:53 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 12,992 Times in 5,255 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey excel, I think you and I might be the only 'Skins fans on here . . . one of these days they'll be restored to their former glory.

In the mean time, I split my allegiance between them and the Ravens . . . (hey, you try living in B'more without catching any of the excitement).
Old 06-14-11, 05:53 PM

The Redskins need a new owner. The owners and the players are working together and seem to be trying to get things settled.