ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-17, 10:48 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,720 Times in 8,871 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Ha! "Go fork yourself for the health of it."...as a motto for a sound healing space offering tuning forks. I kinda dig it as a potential cafe' motto, too. lol

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (08-21-17)
Old 08-21-17, 11:11 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,219 Times in 2,401 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Bored and out in the country.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-23-17), Unmanagable (08-21-17)
Old 08-21-17, 11:13 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,720 Times in 8,871 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Can ya' hear any crickets, eb?

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-23-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-17, 12:16 PM

Thanked 12,889 Times in 5,724 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

When four brush fires converge and become a conflagration.

Ugh,
Ian
Little Missy (08-23-17), stef (08-23-17)
Old 08-23-17, 04:52 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,555 Times in 13,428 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

When I was camping about 5 days of medication got soaked from our first day in a rain storm. Of course I didnt bring the whole amount with me but I realized on sunday I was out, I am so happy to say that my insurance allowed me to have an early refill covered due to damage. I am so glad I called I thought I was going to be down and out until the 31.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (08-24-17), Fuzzy12 (08-23-17), psychopathetic (08-23-17), stef (08-23-17)
Old 08-23-17, 10:29 AM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Just a minute ago, I realized I was staring into space, with bits of music playing in my head, and pieces of the poetry of Keats, whilst pumping my leg.

Dex-free mornings sure can suck, lol.

Focus, Damnit!
Ian
amberwillow (08-24-17), Little Missy (08-23-17), stef (08-23-17)
Old 08-23-17, 02:04 PM

Thanked 23,965 Times in 11,088 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Just did fast food drive thru for fries and an iced tea ... was called "sir."
First time in my life that's ever happened. Not like my voice is horse right now.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-23-17), amberwillow (08-24-17), Little Missy (08-23-17), psychopathetic (08-23-17), stef (08-23-17)
Old 08-23-17, 02:16 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,216 Times in 12,816 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Epic caffeine induced zoning out today!
Usually it helps focus but i may have overdone it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-24-17), amberwillow (08-24-17), eclectic beagle (08-24-17), Little Missy (08-23-17), psychopathetic (08-23-17)
Old 08-23-17, 04:39 PM

Thanked 19,612 Times in 10,438 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

wow, that was a helluva nap.

No dogs...they have out of state company and the dogs love them. It is going to be a looooonnggg week.

LOL was SO crabby about the four days off, she threw herself into a moratorium on bathes. Whatever.

The bath ladies were trying to scare me.
Ha! I'm LOL's advocate.
Threatening that they were waiting for the "Doctor" to call.
Ha! None of them are even in a range where they can get phone calls and he has nothing to do with LOL's bathes anyway. New help at the bath joint throwing their weight around. So petty.

Maybe I'll get her a fish sandwich at 'Donalds for din-din. That oughtta straighten her out for a bath on Friday.

I picked out the fabric for the piano bench. Yay. That only took me almost a year. I'm thinking I may change my mind.

Time for coffee.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-24-17), Lunacie (08-23-17), psychopathetic (08-23-17), stef (08-23-17)
Old 08-23-17, 05:14 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,644 Times in 6,235 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((Miss Miss)))))))

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-23-17), stef (08-24-17)
Old 08-24-17, 10:45 AM

Last eve, I watched my belovéd as she slept, and she could not have been more cute to me.

Blesséd Be,
Ian
Little Missy (08-24-17), stef (08-24-17)
Old 08-24-17, 12:16 PM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,357 Times in 1,173 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

We have a lamb. A LAMB!! He's a scritchy-cute nibbler
aeon (08-24-17), Little Missy (08-24-17), Lunacie (08-24-17), midnightstar (08-24-17), psychopathetic (08-24-17), stef (08-24-17)
Old 08-24-17, 01:08 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,644 Times in 6,235 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

lol...what's the story behind getting a lamb?

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Old 08-24-17, 01:28 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,480 Times in 11,992 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Celeb trolls programme is back on the telly tonight. The thoughts that they're coming to get me is back. Going to not answer the door if anyone comes to the door this evening.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
Old 08-24-17, 01:42 PM

Thanked 23,965 Times in 11,088 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Celeb trolls programme is back on the telly tonight. The thoughts that they're coming to get me is back. Going to not answer the door if anyone comes to the door this evening.
You are not a troll Midsy. They will not come after you because ... you are NOT a troll.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (08-24-17), psychopathetic (08-24-17)