ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-17, 05:10 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,555 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Interstate driving at night on Dex is the business.

It is definitely my favorite time and way to do it.

In Chicago I am, yay!

Goodnight,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17), stef (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 08:11 AM

Thanked 21,403 Times in 11,479 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL won't be coming home for a few days. Good! Now they know I'm not making up stuff. Geez, after all this time you'd think I know her better than they do health-wise.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-23-17), Lunacie (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17), stef (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 09:47 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,567 Times in 13,328 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Tigger's just been seeing off a strange cat from the garden, brave girl Ebony fled from the other cat and hid on the windowsill, shaking, poor scaredy girl

The other cat is a tabby and white and Ebony decided for herself that all tabby and white cats are scary <3
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-23-17), stef (12-23-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-17, 11:49 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

It has been a cold whiteout for the last three days! 6 "feels like -4" I just took a short drive and turned around and came back.

I'm not going to see LOL in the hospital because I can't bully them like I did in Michigan. I can, but it would not benefit me in the least. I bullied them in MI for my mum. And to stay the hell out of her room. It worked.

It isn't necessary to cause any grief when she has the best taking care of her. I may go later if I can see farther than my feet. It's treacherous out there.

I love my apartment so much I don't want to leave.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17), stef (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 12:50 PM

Thanked 27,029 Times in 13,127 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Time to frost the Yule log!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 12:52 PM

Thanked 25,908 Times in 12,085 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Thankfully the really big snow that was forecast fizzled out. We're looking at
only about an inch now so driving to Kansas City won't be horrible. I'm so
looking forward to seeing my grandbaby (19 now) and her roommates.

And since I let the boss know I'm quitting, I don't have to get up early and
clean the salon before we leave tomorrow. I thought I enjoyed the job, but
I've felt so happy and relieved about not having to go to work ... I dunno ...

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 12-23-17, 01:18 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,055 Times in 7,499 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
I've felt so happy and relieved about not having to go to work.

This makes me feel good.

I hope you have a lot of fun in Kansas City!

(((((((Lun-Luns)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-23-17), stef (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Time to frost the Yule log!
what is that?

Old 12-23-17, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
what is that?
I looked it up and it definitely time consuming! I'd want to make the tiramisu log.

Old 12-23-17, 02:09 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

My abusive dad sends me money every Christmas now. I had to laugh about it today. Maybe it's his way of trying to help pay for all the therapy I need because of him. Thanks dad.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-23-17), Little Missy (12-23-17), midnightstar (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 03:42 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

So an ex of mine is trying to get back in touch with me again.

I want to tell him to (ruder version of this) go away and die.

If I contact him though he'll ignore what I say and start hassling me.

Hope I don't regret posting this.

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 03:49 PM

Ex you have a rat bum and a ferret face.

Never contact me again.

You know what you did.

I don't want any contact with you.

Zero contact.

Get it?

GO AWAY

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17), stef (12-23-17), WhiteOwl (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 04:51 PM

goodness! 10 "feels like" 1 it is still bitterly cold.

LOL spends another night, sitting up, complaining-good!-wants to stay another night-even better-probably tomorrow.

Daughter was very happy I called. lalalala

Maybe I should go and buy that brisket after all.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17), stef (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 05:38 PM

Thanked 27,029 Times in 13,127 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I looked it up and it definitely time consuming! I'd want to make the tiramisu log.
evey year:
-"I have to set aside enough time for the yule log"
-it gets a bit later than I thought...
- make the cake part, which is actually really easy: "what was i so worried about?"
- as the cake cools, start the frosting. ...beat egg yolks until lemon color. boil corn syrup .... add to egg yolks and mix until thick as butter.. "wait, wtf...?"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-23-17), Little Missy (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 09:25 PM

ooooooo! -6 "feels like"-20

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-23-17)