ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-18, 08:53 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,561 Times in 13,325 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Ebony's meowling and I think she's decided something's a cop car. She says cops and cop cars can go die in a bad place, bless her.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-28-18)
Old 01-28-18, 03:15 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,042 Times in 7,495 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Ebs

I wish she'd get the opportunity to meet with a proper cop in a proper cop car. From my experiences...most of them are pretty great <3

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (01-28-18)
Old 01-28-18, 04:10 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

(Meowling = beginning of the "word" is meow and the end of it is a yowl, she only does that noise when she's really distressed at seeing or hearing something she thinks is a scary thing)

psychopathetic (01-28-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-18, 05:13 PM

And it's bed time here, goodnight wonderfulliest forum

*Tigger positions herself where ADDF can see her because she wants goodnight kisses*

Ebony's hiding again, in case the scary dark monster or the ghosties is about to get in the house and chase her across the sitting room

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-28-18), psychopathetic (01-28-18)
Old 01-29-18, 08:12 AM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

I wish I were a little kid so I could take a long nap and everyone would just be proud of me.
aeon (01-29-18), Fuzzy12 (01-29-18), Little Missy (01-29-18), psychopathetic (01-29-18), stef (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 08:16 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,403 Times in 11,479 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Smokey! Quick! Before that nap, what is your little dog's name?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-29-18), psychopathetic (01-29-18), Smokey405 (01-29-18), stef (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 09:34 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,251 Times in 14,926 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

I want everyone to get out of the house for a few hours. Son doesnt have internship today so hes around. Girls have half days. Tomorrow I think I get the morning to myself but I also have a doctor's appt.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Apparently Ebony is 4.7kg according to my new scales <3

I'll post Tigger's weight in a second once she's finished having a drink and I've taken her onto the scales <3

edit: Tigger is 4.1kg
Strange, I just weighed Ebony again and she's the same weight as this according to the new scales, even though the vet said she's lost weight since last time she was weighed at the vet, Tigger's now 4.2kg <3

psychopathetic (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 02:15 PM

Thanked 14,555 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

In the case:
  • TWSBI Diamond 580AL Rose 1.1 stub with Platinum Carbon Black
  • Pentel Kerry Sharp in olive green, 0.5mm 3B
  • Pentel EnerGel 0.7 purple x2
  • Pentel EnerGel 0.7 red
  • Pentel HyperG 0.7 black x2
  • Ohto Fude Ball 1.5 black
  • Ohto Fude Ball 1.5 red
  • Pilot Plumix medium black
  • Pilot MultiBall Fine black
  • Uni Jetstream Alpha Grip Silver 0.5 black
  • Uni Kuru Toga gunmetal 0.5 4B
  • Uni Signo UM153 white
  • Uni Signo UM153 green
  • Uni Signo 207 bold black
  • Sharpie Extra Fine black
  • Tul rollerball 0.5 black

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-29-18), stef (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 02:24 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Smokey! Quick! Before that nap, what is your little dog's name?
Her name is Sassy. And she does live up to the name.
aeon (01-29-18), Little Missy (01-29-18), psychopathetic (01-29-18), stef (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 03:36 PM

Thanked 27,027 Times in 13,127 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

My pen and pencil collection is at work, i travel lightly with a 4-color medium bic and a .7 mm mechanical pencil.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-29-18), psychopathetic (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 04:12 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Do you draw Aeon?

That's one of the few things I'd loved to have been able to stick with and get better at (as well as learning a second language and how to play an instrument).

I've always loved fancy pens and pencils and have often thought about splurging on something really fancy one day...but honestly lol, I can't draw and my writing is horrible. As badly as I want a nice writing instrument, I just don't need it.
My goto pen over the years has been the basic Pilot G2...bold (1.0). Love that pen! Writes smoothly, have never had one leak/explode and the ink comes out real thick and dark. Biggest problem is it takes awhile for the ink to dry (so it smears bad) and the ink soaks through pages real bad.

Most I've spent on a pen was $20 for a Tombow Object roller ball pen (bought a really pretty orange/black one for my mom, and mine was blue/black). It was nice and it too wrote thick...but not nearly as smooth as a cheap G2.

lol sorry for the long reply. i just really like nice pens and pencils...even though I can't put them to proper use >.<'

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-29-18), Fuzzy12 (01-29-18), stef (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 06:58 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

If this isn't classic ADD, I don't know what is. I did some rearranging in my kitchen and moved my dishcloths to a new drawer, then forgot all about it. I've spent the past couple weeks wondering where all my dishcloths went. Then I remembered moving them. The really sad thing is, I happen to open this particular drawer several times a day and still didn't notice the cloths in there!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-29-18), Fuzzy12 (01-29-18), psychopathetic (01-29-18), Smokey405 (01-29-18), stef (01-30-18)
Old 01-29-18, 07:29 PM

(((Owl)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-29-18), WhiteOwl (01-29-18)
Old 01-29-18, 08:48 PM

Thanked 14,555 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't draw. I do write in many situations at work. The TWSBI fountain pen is purely for my own pleasure.

I don't like the Pilot G2 series in the United States because they manufacture it with lower quality than the native Japanese version...and when it comes to a gel pen, I'm a Pentel and Uni man.

Pilot is tops for Japanese fountain pens and ink, however.

Tombow makes some quality stuff, but I haven't had the pleasure of owning one. And if the ones you have are true rollerball in a width less than 0.7mm, they can sometimes be a little scratchy.

For smoothness of writing, the Uni Jetstream is amazing, especially considering it is a ballpoint. From the fancy Alpha Grip versions all the way down to the disposables, the Jetstream is the business.

I forgot to include two pens in my list. A Pilot Kaküno, which is a fountain pen for schoolchildren, but a great inexpensive pen by any measure, and a Pilot Hi-Tec-C in 0.25mm width. It requires a light touch because it is delicate and would otherwise be super scratchy, but when you need to write really small, nothing else compares.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-29-18), stef (01-30-18)