ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-18, 10:44 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,989 Times in 12,127 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Carrot Cake + Cream Cheese Frosting = Love
Or pineapple dump cake with cream cheese frosting with chopped nuts. Yum!

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-01-18), Smokey405 (02-02-18)
Old 02-02-18, 11:06 PM

Thanked 21,487 Times in 11,522 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The first thing I clicked on, 'what astronauts say space smells like'.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-03-18), psychopathetic (02-03-18), Smokey405 (02-03-18), stef (02-03-18)
Old 02-03-18, 05:30 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,249 Times in 7,592 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Too quiet

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (02-03-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-18, 07:45 AM

Thanked 27,063 Times in 13,143 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Cake
Just moist yellow cake with chocolate frosting
From a mix and in a 9x13 pan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (02-03-18), psychopathetic (02-03-18)
Old 02-03-18, 09:55 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

40 degrees @ 2 am 12-15" snow on the way to 0 degrees @ 6pm.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-03-18)
Old 02-03-18, 10:10 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Cupcakes...

My mom was always making cupcakes lol.
She was always working on small projects for her friends and people she knew around town. No doubt she'd have something she'd work on for valentines. Probably strawberry cupcakes (or maybe yellow with strawberry frosting), a small bag of candy (or maybe a box of those 'sweetie' heart shaped chalky candies...you guys know what I'm talking about?) and TONS of cards...then she'd spend an entire day driving around town dropping them off to people. She'd stop at the store to give some to the pharmacists, she'd stop to some elderly ladies houses and drop them off there, to some people she wasn't really "friends" with, but knew from church, and then of course all of her friends.
But she'd always make a bunch of extra cupcakes to make sure me and my dad had some to enjoy lol.
Every couple of months...

Cupcakes...

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

stef (02-03-18)
Old 02-03-18, 10:51 AM

Thanked 27,063 Times in 13,143 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

So, after I posted that, I checked amazon.fr
sometimes they have random US items...
and bought the last duncan hines confetti cake mix
They also had devil's food. 33.00
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-03-18)
Old 02-03-18, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
So, after I posted that, I checked amazon.fr
sometimes they have random US items...
and bought the last duncan hines confetti cake mix
They also had devil's food. 33.00

And they don't have boxed cake mixxes across the tiny creek that divides us?
They often go on sale (at least around here) for $1 (0.80).

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 02-03-18, 09:43 PM

Thanked 11,265 Times in 5,503 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

took the glock 19 gen 4 out for a spin yesterday, a beaut
aeon (02-03-18), Little Missy (02-03-18)
Old 02-03-18, 09:50 PM

daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

ash vs evil dead is pretty sweet show
Old 02-03-18, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
ash vs evial dead is pretty sweet show
when did that start? I'm going to look it up.

daveddd (02-03-18)
Old 02-03-18, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
when did that start? I'm going to look it up.
i think 2015

but i just discovered it today through a friend

its netflix
Old 02-03-18, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
i think 2015

but i just discovered it today through a friend

its netflix
yep, I just read up.

daveddd (02-03-18)
Old 02-03-18, 11:25 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

Everyone has a hidden talent they don't know about until tequila.
aeon (02-04-18), Little Missy (02-04-18), Little Nut (02-04-18), psychopathetic (02-04-18)
Old 02-04-18, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey405 View Post
Everyone has a hidden talent they don't know about until tequila.

It appears I've been looking in all the wrong places trying to find mine!

Well...have a nice night guys. I'm headed to the bar!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Smokey405 (02-04-18)