ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-18, 05:11 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,276 Times in 7,101 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
New taco shop opening in Wichita next month ... FUZZY'S !

Can't wait to try out the food. Oreo churros make me think of a treat that our
very own Fuzzy might make.

Is it a fast food place? or is it more of a authentic kind of place?

I'm going to my local taco john's (do they have those where you live? I don't think they do) to get myself a free combo meal today . Everytime you go there and spend at least $5 you get a code...and after you collect 8 codes, they give you a free small meal.
They have a meal with potato ole's (tator tots with a mexican seasoning...they're freaking DELICIOUS!), a soft shell taco, a soda and a meat and potato buritto (potato ole's with taco meat, sour cream, cheese, letuce and tomatoes).
It's like an $8 meal though...so I think it's cool I'm getting it for free

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Old 02-27-18, 05:28 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Had court today from being pulled over with expired tags on my car...for the second time in the past 2 months.
My first time I got a $75 fine...went to court and the judge made it so I only had to pay half the fine per month. I appreciated it.

I was worried the judge was going to get upset with me this time...seeing as it was a second offense and it was so soon after the first.
But nope! She was real cool about it . She split this second fine in half again for me and added on 2 more months to pay everything off.

I don't know. I just walked out of the court feeling very appreciative of the judge.

And...
I've yet to have a negative experience with law enforcement. I don't know if I'm just lucky, or privileged, or spoiled? I don't know what it is...but I like to think that it's because the VAST majority of law enforcement are great honest individuals that have their hearts in the right places.
I've been arrested, I've been cuffed, I've been in jail twice, been pulled over, dealt with police officers, correction officers, judges, etc...
And yet I still have a great sense of love for them all. I appreciate the heck out of what they do and feel good knowing they're out there trying to keep people safe and keeping people accountable.
And through it all...they've all been kind and respectful to me. I must be lucky? Or maybe they can just sense that I really do respect them...maybe it's because I'm up front and honest with them and very eager to cooperate with them...that I don't give them any attitude.

I don't know. I'm just thinking.
I'm so glad that I've had the experiences that I've had with law enforcement that lets me trust in them and have such a high level of respect for them.

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-27-18), Lunacie (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 05:37 PM

Oh!
And my therapy center is going to try to help me get new tags and a tire for my car so I can start driving it again.
I guess my case manager has a set amount of money he can use to me for things that will help me in my day to day life as long as it can also help lead to my goal of eventual recovery.
He's afraid I might not be able to get the tags because the car is in my dad's name...but he'll call for me tomorrow, explain my situation, and see what needs to get done. Then we'll work on getting a new tire.

Oh man I miss having a car I can drive around in legally and safely (I feel like the cheap/thin/worn spare tire I'm using now is going to pop at any moment).

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-27-18), Lunacie (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-18, 05:43 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,472 Times in 13,583 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? What did I miss? Someone has named a restaurant after me??

As for treats, I just burnt toast black....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-27-18), psychopathetic (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 05:50 PM

Thanked 25,380 Times in 11,790 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Is it a fast food place? or is it more of a authentic kind of place?

I'm going to my local taco john's (do they have those where you live? I don't think they do) to get myself a free combo meal today . Everytime you go there and spend at least $5 you get a code...and after you collect 8 codes, they give you a free small meal.
They have a meal with potato ole's (tator tots with a mexican seasoning...they're freaking DELICIOUS!), a soft shell taco, a soda and a meat and potato buritto (potato ole's with taco meat, sour cream, cheese, letuce and tomatoes).
It's like an $8 meal though...so I think it's cool I'm getting it for free
I don't know exactly what the new Fuzzy's Taco place will be like.
I'm looking forward to finding out.

I used to visit Taco John's when I lived out in the boondocks, the nearest big
town had one. But that's been 20 years ago and I don't really remember much
about it ... except for the potato ole's. Yum.

There is a new Taco John's scheduled to open in a Wichita suburb about 15
miles away. I'll have to take a little drive and check that out ... maybe this
weekend. I'd like to mix a Super Ole's with a side salad for my own version of
taco salad. The problem with places like this is they put refried beans on
everything and guacamole on a lot of things, and I can't eat either of those.
That #8 combo does look good. Ugh, choices.

Meanwhile our local TacoBell that was keeping the drive thru open during the
remodeling closed everything and remodeling still isn't finished. I really really
want some nacho fries.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 05:53 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Huh? What did I miss? Someone has named a restaurant after me??

Yeah! I'd link it for you but of course can't do that here.
Thought you might like to google it "Fuzzy's + Wichita KS"

I was making toast with peanut butter and jelly last week, easy-peasy right?
Nope, the toaster burned the bottom of each slice. Time for a new toaster?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-27-18), psychopathetic (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 07:13 PM

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
#BlackToastSplatter

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-27-18), Little Missy (02-28-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 07:26 PM

Quote:
the new Fuzzy's Taco place

i love it! haha

(((((((Lun-Luns)))))))

(((((((Fuzzy Wuzzy)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-27-18)
Old 02-27-18, 07:30 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,229 Times in 519 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

He loves me, he loves me! M just called me up out of nowhere to tell me he loves me! I have been wanting to hear those words so bad. He wanted to tell me in person, but he couldn't wait. I first said it to him a couple weeks ago, but he needed more time. I have been (not so) patiently waiting.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (02-27-18), aeon (02-27-18), Fuzzy12 (02-27-18), Little Missy (02-27-18), Lunacie (02-27-18), psychopathetic (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 07:33 PM

Awwww! That is so sweet

((((((((((((((Owly-Wowly))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))

Old 02-27-18, 09:43 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I learned two things this evening:

1. my upstairs neighbor takes a prescription sleep medication
2. she's one of those folks who does things she won't remember while asleep, e.g. walking

I won't go into details other than to say I suggested she go back to her apartment and she did.

Her boyfriend came home 10 minutes later and he knocked on my door afterward to thank me for being cool about things. (?)

She either needs a different med or to be chained to the bed, lol. I know that kind of thing happens, but still, scary considering the trouble it could cause.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-28-18), Little Missy (02-27-18), psychopathetic (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 09:59 PM

Thanked 21,086 Times in 11,256 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post

2. she's one of those folks who does things she won't remember while asleep, e.g. walking

I won't go into details other than to say I suggested she go back to her apartment and she did.

Her boyfriend came home 10 minutes later and he knocked on my door afterward to thank me for being cool about things. (?)

She either needs a different med or to be chained to the bed, lol. I know that kind of thing happens, but still, scary considering the trouble it could cause.

Cheers,
Ian
Cats, kittens, skittish, kitteney plied neighbours, use that garlic press.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-27-18), Greyhound1 (02-28-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Cats, kittens, skittish, kitteney plied neighbours, use that garlic press.
The boyfriend asked me if I had taken pictures for social media, and I said absolutely not, and he was free to look at my phone if he wanted.

He declined but thanked me for the offer.

I thought about that afterwards, and realized some people would, and that made me feel sad and a bit disgusted.

Taking advantage of a human being in distress or need is...I dunno what to say. Abhorrent?

Shakes Head,
Ian
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-28-18), Little Missy (02-27-18), psychopathetic (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)
Old 02-27-18, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post

Cheers,
Ian
I don't understand. She was asleep and the boyfriend wasn't home so how did
he know what had happened?

The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-27-18)
Old 02-27-18, 10:39 PM

Quote:
I don't understand. She was asleep and the boyfriend wasn't home so how did
he know what had happened?
I'm not sure...perhaps she called him, either asleep or otherwise? Dunno...

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (02-28-18), Lunacie (02-27-18), stef (02-28-18)