ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-18, 04:27 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,750 Times in 7,347 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Hey all...
I'm sorry I haven't been responding or keeping up with you guys. Not even leaving thanks to your posts lately.
What's sad...is just a few weeks ago I left a post how I felt others weren't doing the same for me and how I felt hurt by it.
And now here I am doing the exact same thing to you guys.

I've been being pretty self-centered. Focusing on myself. Posting about myself and not responding to just about anyone else.
But I'm okay with it right now. I need this for now. To be self-centered.

I'm doing really good in life right now guys. I'm waiting for my crash...cause I've been here so many times in my past...where I'll be doing really great in life, then just crash and burn.

But I've changed a lot over these past couple of years...and dang, just in the past 2 or so months...I'm making very steady progress.
And I've got some amazing support here in the 3d world right now too. I'm making friends, I'm being more active then I have been in ages, doing more community events.

I'm just doing great! And I can feel myself changing! I can see it! I'm taking some powerful steps right now.

But like I said...my fears of falling from this are real.
And so I'm just trying to get through 1 day at a time right now. I'm not use to a lot of the stuff I'm doing...it's going to take time for me to get use to it...so I've been being selfish and been keeping all my attention on me lately. Making sure I'm doing what I need for myself to keep down this path.

I don't know if half of this makes sense. I'm extremely tired right now...almost chronically at this time. I keep uncontrollably passing out.

So I just wanted to say sorry guys. I'm sorry for not responding lately to you guys. Ignoring you. It's embarrassing that I left the message about me being hurt by this just recently haha.

But at the same time I'm not really too sorry. I need this time to work on myself. I've got so much good going on, so much power and positive change happening.

I think it's okay to step back for a bit and focus on just ourselves sometimes. I need to remain focused to make sure I take the steps I need to take to keep myself moving forward. And...I'm getting there! I've really taken so major steps here lately.
I feel like I've got a real chance here right at making something good for myself.

Just 1 day at a time. I can absolutely do this. I just need to get use to being in this part of my life. Slow and steady.

I love you guys.
Just wanted to post this up.

(((((((HUGS)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (07-09-18), midnightstar (06-28-18)
Old 06-30-18, 06:34 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,946 Times in 14,764 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Getting ready for camping on the 18th and I already feel unprepared. We still need to check all the air mattresses and I am the one who plans and shops for the meals and all the stuff that goes with it.

I carried a watermelon?
Old 07-06-18, 01:19 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,257 Times in 11,388 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

It must be going to get hot here. The Weather Bug has a pic of a cactus and a sun.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (07-09-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-18, 01:49 PM

Thanked 25,719 Times in 11,999 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

A facebook friend posted asking about weekend plans.

My response: Go Bag packed and ready to head for the storm shelter.

This morning the migraine was the kind that often predicts severe storms and tornados.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (07-09-18)
Old 07-06-18, 03:14 PM
Mod-A-holic

sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

My town facebook group is gathering at a local bar..long story about how it unfolded but still debating if I should go. I love meeting new people but sometimes I get nervous walking in alone. Husband has to work OT so he cant come .

I carried a watermelon?
Old 07-06-18, 04:23 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
It must be going to get hot here. The Weather Bug has a pic of a cactus and a sun.
ah, 97.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (07-06-18), LyrinMeow (07-06-18), mctavish23 (07-09-18)
Old 07-09-18, 11:21 PM

Thanked 10,182 Times in 3,202 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation

Greetings I'm Sure

It's been a while

Excited to have just discovered that the Tedeschi Trucks Band will be playing at

The Orpheum in Mlps on Thur. 11/01/18

UR Welcome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-10-18), Lunacie (07-10-18)
Old 07-10-18, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctavish23 View Post
Greetings I'm Sure

It's been a while

Excited to have just discovered that the Tedeschi Trucks Band will be playing at

The Orpheum in Mlps on Thur. 11/01/18

UR Welcome
ere ye lookin fer a stranger at your door? Git that Murphy bed ready. I would LOVE that concert.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (08-06-18)
Old 07-10-18, 05:08 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold

I know making more pill colors would be a "lure" for children but we need more different colored pills.

I just took my nighttime meds. My Risperdal is round and white and my Zanaflex is round and white. Same size. I take 2 Risperdal and 1 Zanaflex. If I take 2 Zanaflex I hallucinate. I was just on autopilot and I have no idea what I just swallowed.

Anyone want to guess as to whether I took 2 Risperdal and 1 Zanaflex or 1 Risperdal and 2 Zanaflex?
Old 07-10-18, 07:06 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyrinMeow View Post
I know making more pill colors would be a "lure" for children but we need more different colored pills.

I just took my nighttime meds. My Risperdal is round and white and my Zanaflex is round and white. Same size. I take 2 Risperdal and 1 Zanaflex. If I take 2 Zanaflex I hallucinate. I was just on autopilot and I have no idea what I just swallowed.

Anyone want to guess as to whether I took 2 Risperdal and 1 Zanaflex or 1 Risperdal and 2 Zanaflex?
That's why I use a pill box. Sort everything out once a week so all I have to do
is take what's in that day's slot. And I can tell whether I've taken my meds yet,
or if I forgot to take them yesterday.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
LyrinMeow (07-11-18), psychopathetic (07-11-18)
Old 07-15-18, 05:24 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,750 Times in 7,347 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Well good morning there Sweets! It's like 3:30'ish my time...I think 5:30'ish your time.

What a shock to see you up so early!

(((((((Sweets)))))))

Hope you have a kick *** day!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 07-15-18, 06:11 AM
Mod-A-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Well good morning there Sweets! It's like 3:30'ish my time...I think 5:30'ish your time.

What a shock to see you up so early!

(((((((Sweets)))))))

Hope you have a kick *** day!
AW I love u!
Getting ready to go camping at a "dark spot". Anyone know what causes eye twitching and how to get rid of it. Last week it was one eye today the other and its really annoying.

I carried a watermelon?
Old 07-15-18, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
AW I love u!
Getting ready to go camping at a "dark spot". Anyone know what causes eye twitching and how to get rid of it. Last week it was one eye today the other and its really annoying.
Ugh, I hate eye twitches. I think maybe for me it's allergies.

I hate camping, mostly because I sunburn so quickly. What is a "dark spot"?

mctavish23 (08-06-18)
Old 07-15-18, 01:47 PM
Mod-A-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Ugh, I hate eye twitches. I think maybe for me it's allergies.

I hate camping, mostly because I sunburn so quickly. What is a "dark spot"?
No this pollution whatsoever. Only certain places are classified this way. Its a new way to see the stars.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (08-06-18)
Old 07-15-18, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
No this pollution whatsoever. Only certain places are classified this way. Its a new way to see the stars.
I live in the middle of farming country. It's not that hard to see the stars here.

About a dozen years ago my daughter's boyfriend was on the way home and
saw the Aurora Borealis. He called my daughter and she told me. I hopped in
my car and drove 3 miles north of the suburb where I live and had a good view
of the northern lights.

I think I'll Google it and see if there are any authentic dark places near me.

mctavish23 (08-06-18)