ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-17, 10:52 PM
Jr Member

Minkyboodle86 is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone

New member here. I'm female and 30. I was Diagnosed with ADHD back in 2010 and have had it "under control" as it's ever been for maybe the last 4 years with the right medication dosage and strategies to help with routine and general self improvement. My ADHD is always there though. Some days are better than others. It's still a large part of my life - I read other members posts and can usually relate to a particular struggle or an issue. Those things never seem to go away, but become tolerable with treatment and therapy. It's nice to be a part of the forum and also uncanny how isolated I think as ADHDers feel in their world with there being so many of us. *group hug* okay. Enough of that. Anyone with questions feel free to ask me directly. I'm sure I'll be answering some of yours (sometimes I can come off as being a bit harsh, but don't take it personally. It's me. Not you.)
So hello to all!

Minkyboodle86 signing off...
Old 08-10-17, 12:32 AM
mod-estly regulated

Thanked 5,440 Times in 2,989 Posts
someothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi everyone

hello there! and welcome!
~ SB_UK ~