ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-17, 01:20 AM

Th3Ju99anaut is on a distinguished road
New on the brink of divorce

Hello everyone....

Finally diagnosed with ADD although my results show my attention isn't the issue it's my impulse control.
It never surprised me I always knew I had it but never thought how it effected others until I realise it's too late typing this from my parents home while my beautiful family sleeps without me.

Anyways hello from Dayton I'll open up about my issues on another thread when I get on my computer and not from a phone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Th3Ju99anaut For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-17-17), Greyhound1 (09-17-17), ToneTone (09-20-17)
Old 09-17-17, 01:46 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,912 Times in 6,214 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New on the brink of divorce

Welcome to the forum!
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-17-17)
Old 09-17-17, 12:20 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

TheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Friend! When you are ready, we are here to listen(so to speak). We will try and help you as best as we can.
Old 09-17-17, 12:58 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,088 Times in 11,707 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
Old 09-21-17, 02:27 AM

ScatterBrainX will become famous soon enough

Welcome!

The good news is that now you know what's causing it, and where to ask for help from like-minded people on specific issues.
Old 10-20-17, 06:28 PM

Super Dave is on a distinguished road

Hey, first day here. I'm sorry to hear about your situation with your family this almost happened to me as well. It's hard when you're doing things that don't really seem like they're your fault but are driving your significant other away none the less. Luckily my wife forced me to go get help (unwillingly because, well you know it was her and not me ) to find out that I have ADD at the very least (Doc seems hesitant to add a spectrum disorder because he says everyone wants to label everything these days). My son has ADHD/ASD and she would have emotional break downs crying and telling me she didn't know if she could deal with two of us (Crazy right? There was nothing wrong with me)Thankfully I went, got diagnosed, some medicine, and should be starting couples therapy with my memory doctor (To my surprise he was very sympathetic to what she was going through with me, he was supposed to tell her she was wrong on a couple issues too, guess not LOL) and things have gotten infinitely better.
I hope the best for you and that you can find your way back to be with your beautiful family and sincerely feel for your situation as I was right on that doorstep.