ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-17, 05:59 PM

Recovery is on a distinguished road
New from NZ

Hi there from NZ recently been assessed by Psychiatrist am aged 33 male have been told theres a high chance i may have ADHD that went undiagnosed for years struggling to deal with it at the moment all the stress that its caused and years of suffering without proper support has lead to addiction which am now clean for 6years totally abstinant a bit numb right now hard finding people that can relate so by chance thought id try this :-(
The Following User Says Thank You to Recovery For This Useful Post:
namazu (10-15-17)
Old 10-15-17, 09:38 PM

Lunamoth is a name known to allLunamoth is a name known to allLunamoth is a name known to allLunamoth is a name known to allLunamoth is a name known to allLunamoth is a name known to all
Re: New from NZ

Welcome to the forums :-)

Are you a member of the ADHD Association NZ? I'm not sure where in NZ you are but I know they have an adult ADHD support group in Auckland that meets once a month. They also have a helpline and can send you a heap of info on ADHD.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunamoth For This Useful Post:
namazu (10-15-17)
Old 10-16-17, 06:59 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,545 Times in 13,423 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Im in recovery from alcoholism. Have five years in december. welcome.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-17, 08:41 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,035 Times in 458 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

Welcome! Congrats on being clean for 6 yrs!