ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Concerta
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Concerta (methylphenidate) Time released Ritalin - 10 hour long acting tablet.

Old 10-06-17, 09:31 AM

amatally is on a distinguished road
Question Switching to Concerta?

Hi all, so here's what's going on. I've been adjusting adderall doses, both IR and XR for about 3 months now (currently on XR 40 1x). When I feel like it's working, I am a little shaky and don't really like that feeling, but I do like the mental concentration. Although sometimes I think I feel it physically but not mentally. Sometimes it's the other way around! I'm confused and a little frustrated. I was wondering if anyone had a similar unpredictable experience with Adderall and had any success switching to Concerta?

I know everyone reacts differently and obviously I'll talk to my doc about this, but just wanted to know if anyone has experienced that.

Thank you!
Old 12-29-17, 07:50 PM

Anna26 is on a distinguished road
Re: Switching to Concerta?

Hi there! I literally just got my first ADHD prescription today (Concerta, 18mg) I will surely let you know the effects of it and hopefully that may help you?

I have not tried Adderrall as of yet but I planning on trying whatever I need to so that I can find the RIGHT one for ME.

Side note: Did you experience any anxiety on the Adderrall? Or was it heightened?