ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Relationships & Social Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Relationships & Social Issues This forum is for adults with AD/HD to discuss how AD/HD affects personal relationships.

Old 12-20-17, 05:55 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,387 Times in 12,879 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Constantly bored by my girlfriend

Perhaps you haven't met the right person yet?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Barbrady1 (12-20-17), Little Missy (12-20-17)
Old 12-20-17, 07:31 AM
ADDvanced Member

Barbrady1 is on a distinguished road

Possibly. But I do 'zone out' so much to the point where I have to question if I can really be arsed to be in a relationship.

Admittedly, I am terribly lazy and relationships require a lot of work.
Old 12-20-17, 08:45 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 20,024 Times in 10,663 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbrady1 View Post
Possibly. But I do 'zone out' so much to the point where I have to question if I can really be arsed to be in a relationship.

Admittedly, I am terribly lazy and relationships require a lot of work.
win-win! Now you don't have to do a lot of work anymore.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Sponsored Links