ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-17, 12:44 PM

CelesteyD is on a distinguished road
Hello-Glad to be here

Hello! After lurking on here on and off for years, Iíve decided to get involved and start putting myself out there.

I am almost 40 and was diagnosed at 17 and again at 27 with ADD. I was on Adderall and then after that, Concerta for about a year total in 2004-2005. I didnít like how the meds made me feel (sluggish, heart palpitations, muscle fatigue) on Adderall and Concerta made me very angry which was not ok. So l decided to stop treatment completely which was not a good decision.

My inattentiveness and scattered brain along with task management and prioritization issues and tendency to be messy have gotten worse over time and Iím not ok with how they are affecting my life. Itís time to start treatment again.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully we can help each other through this!

-CelesteyD
Old 11-11-17, 01:41 PM

Thanked 31,830 Times in 14,336 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello-Glad to be here

welcome to the forums!
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
CelesteyD (11-12-17)
Old 11-11-17, 02:37 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,989 Times in 11,638 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to ADDF
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
CelesteyD (11-12-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-17, 04:42 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,276 Times in 13,265 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the dark side..

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
CelesteyD (11-12-17)