ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Careers/Job Impact
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Careers/Job Impact This forum is for adults to discuss how AD/HD affects work and career.

Old 11-28-17, 03:11 PM
ADDvanced Member

allesandro1 will become famous soon enough
Boss Hounding Me About Details

Does anyone else have a boss who keeps hounding them about small details. i just started this job a few months ago and feel like she's always up my *** about small things. It seems to me she could just send me an email or put a note in my mailbox about these things because they are relatively small in my opinion. this is just a part time job for me and yet I feel like I'm doing so much documentation and email reading at home about relatively small things. It's a real pain the ***.
The Following User Says Thank You to allesandro1 For This Useful Post:
anotheradder (12-10-17)
Old 12-23-17, 06:54 AM
Jr Member

Han123 has a spectacular aura aboutHan123 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Boss Hounding Me About Details

I had a boss like that once. He never said anything positive, just kept ******** on and on about super small things. It was usually something like 'you have to do it this way because I do it that way', even though my methods were just as efficient. He also started gossiping about me to the other employees, saying that I was 'slow' and stuff. He was used to people always saying yes to all of his complaining and I just kept debating about it. Eventually I quit working there, and now I work somewhere way more relaxed, where they appreciate my input and always thank me for working so hard.