ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-17, 04:56 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,233 Times in 14,915 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your ADD moment for today

Open bathrobe with belt dangling, too loose slippers, carrying laptop with dragging mouse, holding cell phone walking downstairs at 2 in the morning in the dark. Guess what happened.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-22-17), Little Missy (12-22-17), stef (12-22-17)
Old 12-22-17, 08:42 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,398 Times in 11,477 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
Taking my Teva Adderall with a Mtn Dew this morning. Only way, I can get it to work.
Hey! If you add half of a 95% cocoa chocolate bar on top of all the rest it works even better!

Until something makes you cranky later.

Remember when it used to work every day, year in and out, WHAT HAPPENED???!!!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-22-17), Greyhound1 (12-22-17), stef (12-22-17)
Old 12-22-17, 09:46 AM

Thanked 6,477 Times in 3,092 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Remember when it used to work every day, year in and out, WHAT HAPPENED???!!!
Cost cutting and maximizing profits happened.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-22-17), Little Missy (12-22-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-17, 11:13 AM

Thanked 14,555 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Late for work, but just could not stop singing along, so I was sitting in the parking lot of the convenience store...singing along.

A vendor brought a big box of these absolutely fresh, killer donuts...but they are gabbing up front and they can’t be ripped into yet.

At the convenience store when it was time to pay for my caffeinated drinks, I handed the cashier my glove.

Not looking good this Friday. Dex, snap me into focus, because otherwise I am going to run roughshod over a daisy.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-29-17), stef (12-22-17)
Old 12-22-17, 01:53 PM

Thanked 27,019 Times in 13,122 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Last night after work, I went to this small store that sells American products (I wanted to get Karo corn syrup and baking powder )
It's a relatively short ride on the metro; but i had not counted the time to get to the metro and through the corridors;

i had checked the address twice and sent myself an email; I was sure it was n° 174 but nevertheless it was n° 194 and I walked right past it (it's a tiny store actually) and i got there just before they closed and I was so mesmerized by the stuff crammed in there; cake mixes, black beans, refried beans, even jiffy cornbread mix. I mean you just never see that here.

so after this adventure i had a diet coke in a café and on my way out, the waiter: "Madame, your umbrella!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-22-17), Greyhound1 (12-23-17), Little Missy (12-22-17)
Old 12-29-17, 08:34 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

I cooked the chicken and I cooked the sauce, but I forgot to cook the noodles. Until I finished everything else and went, "Hmmm, something's missing" (besides my brain).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-30-17), Little Missy (12-29-17), stef (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 01:59 AM

Thanked 14,555 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Was on the phone with someone in accounts receivable at another company and I was looking up something for them.

Computer was slow and there were quite a few seconds of silence while waiting.

During the waiting I spaced out and started singing "Wichita Lineman." Like really singing it.

Surprised the hell out of the woman on the phone but she said I hsd a lovely voice.

Serenading a (unknown to me) female bookkeeper over the phone at work...it has to be one of my grandest impulsive facepalm gaffes ever. It's hours later and I still feel embarrassed.

Doh,
Ian
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-30-17), Ronelh (12-30-17), stef (12-30-17), WhiteOwl (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 09:57 AM
ADDvanced Member

Ronelh has disabled reputation

I often walk into rooms forgetting what I went in there for. Today was one of the worst. I was only walking across the room to get something, and barely got halfway across the room before I forgot what it was. I had to go through my whole “trying to remember” process, which involves retracing my steps and asking myself what in the world I was doing and what did I need. It works, but I’m always glad when no one sees me doing it, cuz i look so spacey doing it!
aeon (12-30-17), stef (12-30-17), WhiteOwl (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 10:58 AM

Thanked 27,019 Times in 13,122 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Last night I saw a poster for a winter concert in my town, i thought, oh how nice, maybe I could go see that.
Well, I had better go- since I'm playing in it! our band concert.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-30-17), WhiteOwl (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 12:24 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,353 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Last night I saw a poster for a winter concert in my town, i thought, oh how nice, maybe I could go see that.
Well, I had better go- since I'm playing in it! our band concert.
DEFINITELY BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF DOUBT IT IS ADHD RELATED. ZERO possibility it is *cough* age *cough* related.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-30-17), stef (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 12:33 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL's garage is FULL of garbage but that couldn't possibly be my fault because that other chick didn't show up.

Or, better yet, I havn't had the right meds for three months now so there.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-17, 01:42 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,353 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
LOL's garage is FULL of garbage but that couldn't possibly be my fault because that other chick didn't show up.

Or, better yet, I havn't had the right meds for three months now so there.
* * * WARNING - I am currently in Friendly Smart *** Mode * * *

Hi LM, Any chance they are all related??

Other chick not showing up and lack of proper meds? Regards, -LN
Old 12-30-17, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post

No, LOL was mean and the other chick quit.

I can not get a generic anything here that actually is what it is supposed to be. All the good brands are out until after the new year.

I've never experienced an Adderall shortage and Dex is making me mean and morose. Anything else???!!!

Old 12-30-17, 01:53 PM

Good to see ya Nuts!

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-30-17)
Old 12-30-17, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post

OMG!! Other chick now secretly writes her days on a slip of paper and puts it in an envelope. which is even worse because it just insures her choice of days and I have none. In more ways than one.