ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-18, 05:49 AM

ryanLRC2015 is on a distinguished road
Hii everyone! :)

Hii everyone and nice to meet you all! I am new here and wanted to try this site out! I do no officialky have ADHD, never been diagnosed, but I do deal woth some of the symptoms. I tend to space out a lot more than most people, day dream way more than normal, easily distracted, I can lose focus very easily especially on tasks that require lots of mental effort. I also can have trouble putting my thoughts onto paper. Also if I am in depressed mood or anxious, I become forgetful and the other symptoms I mentioned worsen.

I Know this can happen to anyone but I feel like it happens to me way more than others around me. I have a hearing impairment too which doesn’t help but I have a hearing aid and hear very well with it. I also get anxious and depressed very eaily so I am not sure if I have mild ADD or if I am just dealing with something else that is causing ADD like symptoms. I also easily lose focus when someone is talking to me. The main reason I am here though is because I have a friend with ADHD and know some other people who have it too and just like to learn more about it since there is more to ADHD than just simply inattention. I look forward to chatting with you all on the forums.
Old 01-05-18, 07:16 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,124 Times in 13,882 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hii everyone! :)

Hi Ryan. Always nice to hear from someone who wants to learn more about ADHD. There's a lot more to ADHD than inattention as you'll see when you start browsing the posts here. Welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
ryanLRC2015 (01-05-18)
Old 01-05-18, 08:26 AM

ryanLRC2015 is on a distinguished road
Re: Hii everyone! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Hi Ryan. Always nice to hear from someone who wants to learn more about ADHD. There's a lot more to ADHD than inattention as you'll see when you start browsing the posts here. Welcome
Thank you and yeah Incan see this site will be helpful in understanding what it is and what it can cause people with ADHD to do.
Sponsored Links