ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > General Medication Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Medication Discussion This section is to be used for general medication discussion and other medications not broken out in their own respective forums.

Old 02-12-18, 03:41 AM

Ella.2000 is on a distinguished road
Medication side effects

Hi, so I was recently diagnosed with add Iíve been put on ritilin 10mg itís a brand called Novartis Iíve also been put on epilim 200mg for apparent bi polar. Iíve only been on the 2 for about a week now and Iíve never felt more confused, distracted, jittery and anxious in my life! Especially the anxious part, Iím not even able to make conversation with close friends latley. Iíve been especially scared that new medications will increase my anxiousness and I was just looking for advice on if these symptoms will wear off and if thereís any way to combat them for the time being. - p.s if Iíve posted this in the wrong place I have no clue how to use this site sorry !