ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Site Suggestions & Feedback
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-18, 12:43 AM
Jr Member

DarkMaGiicS is on a distinguished road
Logo

I'v been up all night bored, Scrolling through this site..

decided to make a logo for you guys!

it's a png file, So if you open the file it's going to have a black background! It's not actually black though it's transparent
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled-3.png (11.8 KB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkMaGiicS For This Useful Post:
namazu (06-28-18)
Old 06-28-18, 12:08 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,006 Times in 2,490 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Logo

We had a logo at one time but members had issues with being able to look at the site without people knowing what type of forum they were viewing. I do like your design though.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
DarkMaGiicS (06-29-18), namazu (06-28-18)
Old 06-29-18, 09:27 PM
Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
We had a logo at one time but members had issues with being able to look at the site without people knowing what type of forum they were viewing. I do like your design though.
Really? It would be nice for this forum to have its only style and templates, I could design and modify the forum for you guys lol! I use to host my own vB but i ended up getting it shut down for "warez" being on the site.

This is a decent website, It has everything, Admins, Mods, Traffic, Decent thread/post count, Just needs a style, chatbox, and some other modifications
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-18, 04:53 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,848 Times in 2,099 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when the forum was relatively new. It wasn't like now it was am information resource as there was very little available at the time. For me it was a much better option than the public library where the books were 20 years out of date.

Now it's more of a social / support network.

So why does it need style? Isn't function is more important?
Old 06-30-18, 06:41 AM
Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
I remember when the forum was relatively new. It wasn't like now it was am information resource as there was very little available at the time. For me it was a much better option than the public library where the books were 20 years out of date.

Now it's more of a social / support network.

So why does it need style? Isn't function is more important?
I'm not disagreeing with you. But a style would be nice, it would make it more "Home" feeling, Using the defualt vB3 style isn't a problem. But i'm just suggusting a style to fit the forum would give it more a nice welcome!
But little less detail the forum itself is great and supporting
Old 06-30-18, 07:03 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,640 Times in 14,603 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaGiicS View Post
I'm not disagreeing with you. But a style would be nice, it would make it more "Home" feeling, Using the defualt vB3 style isn't a problem. But i'm just suggusting a style to fit the forum would give it more a nice welcome!
We all have been waiting for years for an update of this place. Fingers crossed that it actually happens.

I carried a watermelon?
Old 06-30-18, 08:55 AM

Thanked 4,848 Times in 2,099 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaGiicS View Post
Perhaps it's 'work' me talking. We have to use siebel. They made it look prettier but all we want is for it to actually work. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Little Missy (06-30-18)
Old 06-30-18, 09:13 AM

Thanked 21,207 Times in 11,357 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps it's 'work' me talking. We have to use siebel. They made it look prettier but all we want is for it to actually work. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Anytime something changes in the way it looks to me I wig out.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-30-18)
Old 06-30-18, 09:24 AM
Jr Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Anytime something changes in the way it looks to me I wig out.
I totally agree with what your both saying!
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkMaGiicS For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-30-18)