ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Diagnosis & Treatment
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Diagnosis & Treatment This forum is for the discussion of issues related to the diagnosis of AD/HD

Old 05-06-18, 11:03 PM

TADA45 is on a distinguished road
Add/Adhd and hypnosis

Hey, guys and gals!
I was wondering if it's common for people with ADD to fail when going into hypnotic trance? Also meditation seems to be a problem for me. Even when I spend 1 hour meditating I can never go into deep relaxation. I tried tens of hypnosis and affirmation videos on YouTube without any luck. Does anyone else similar problems? I want to schedule an appointment with hypnotherapist but I afraid that I'm going to waste more money. None of the Antidepressant and ADHD medications have worked on me. Therapy has also failed
So at this point, I'll try just about anything
Old 05-09-18, 05:17 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,590 Times in 15,090 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Add/Adhd and hypnosis

I have always heard " If you dont want to be hypnotized you wont be" as in no one can hypnotize you against your will. I dont think you should worry about it as far as not meditating well...if you believe in hypnosis then it should work depending on what you are looking for. What do you want to be hypnotized for?

I carried a watermelon?