ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-18, 06:40 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,279 Times in 13,952 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I feel ignored by some of the members on the forums and I gotta admit, it hurts my feelers.
There's one person in particular who's been straight up ignoring me for several months now. And I'm too chicken to contact them to ask why. I have ideas. I've also changed on these forums so I'm not anywhere near the fun person I use to be here. I just decided to let it go, I can't please everyone.

But then I pour my heart out to some people, and then it just seems like out of the blue they no longer want anything to do with me and stop replying to me or thanking my posts or acknowledging me...and it's like...well dang! /sadface
So then I start ignoring them...because I figure they dislike me or something .

Also, it's a huge possibility that this is all in my head. My sleep has been crazy weird this past week. I was oversleeping all week last week (couldn't get enough!!!)...and now I'm back to not getting enough of it. I didn't sleep at all last night...only got several hours of it the night before that.

I'm probably just blowing things out of proportion here because my mind is so frazzled haha.
I hope you are not talking about me because I love you (and I'm not finding a way to write that without it sounding super weird so I'm.just leaving it as it is). I know I'm not posting as much as I used to. Well I'm starting lots of threads but not following them up (sorry everyone about that).

Probably you aren't talking about me anyway and this is just my guilty conscience speaking for posting so irregularly. I'm also aware of the fact that these days I pretty much just post about my own **** and I'm.not really replying much to other threads...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-10-18), psychopathetic (06-10-18), stef (06-11-18)
Old 06-10-18, 06:43 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,242 Times in 7,590 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I hope you are not talking about me because I love you (and I'm not finding a way to write that without it sounding super weird so I'm.just leaving it as it is).
No not you.

Also I love my Fuzz-Fuzz too! I love you like I'd love a teddy bear! haha /awkward...that's a good way to describe the way I loves you though!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-10-18), Fuzzy12 (06-10-18), Lunacie (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 06:45 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
these days I pretty much just post about my own **** and I'm.not really replying much to other threads...
Yeah I go through those times too! I'm pretty sure everyone who posts on forums regularly goes through this.
I've been doing so for the past couple of weeks myself.

(((Fuzz)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-10-18), Lunacie (06-10-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-18, 06:46 PM

Thanked 6,477 Times in 3,092 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny.... i've always thought of Fuzzy in a cuddly teddybear kind of way as well. Don't know where it comes from, but yeah...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-10-18), Lunacie (06-10-18), psychopathetic (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
Funny.... i've always thought of Fuzzy in a cuddly teddybear kind of way as well. Don't know where it comes from, but yeah...
I think probably it's because she really is a teddy bear in real life!

(((((((Fuzzy)))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((FUZZLING)))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-10-18), Fuzzy12 (06-10-18), Lunacie (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 06:55 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No not you.

Also I love my Fuzz-Fuzz too! I love you like I'd love a teddy bear! haha /awkward...that's a good way to describe the way I loves you though!
Oh ok phew.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-10-18), psychopathetic (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 06:56 PM

Quote:
I think probably it's because she really is a teddy bear in real life!

(((((((Fuzzy)))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((FUZZLING)))))))))))))))))))))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
That's axtually exactly what I look like!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (06-10-18), Lunacie (06-10-18), psychopathetic (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 08:15 PM

Thanked 25,988 Times in 12,126 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This.

I'm an attention hog (haha who'd of guessed! ). Sometimes I forget life doesn't revolve around me. /self centered

Also...especially over the last couple of months...I've been feeling like these forums are dying (especially the "chit-chat" area which I use the most). And sometimes I'll wonder why no one is replying to something I've typed up...or something someone else has typed up. But then I'll go see who's all online...and I'll only see that just a few people are, and it's like...well /duh. No wonder no one is replying...no one is on the forums! lol

I need to unfrazzle my frazzled up brain.

Also...frazzle.
Yeah I like that word. I need to use it more!
We really are down to a small group of regulars with a newbie scattered here
and there now and then.

So when someone hits a rough patch and can't post (like Sarah's surgery) we
really notice that a voice we're used to hearing is missing.

I was on another forum once that was slowly dying. I'd look for new responses
and see my name as the last poster on the thread and think I'd killed it.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 08:25 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
I was on another forum once that was slowly dying. I'd look for new responses
and see my name as the last poster on the thread and think I'd killed it.
Well now we know who to blame.
The Following User Says Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 08:53 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Anxiety about switching positions, beginning tomorrow.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (06-10-18), FlipperTheWhale (06-10-18), Lunacie (06-10-18), psychopathetic (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 09:28 PM

Change can be scary as hell...even when the change is going to be good!

You comfortable sharing what position you're moving into? Does it by chance come with any increases or bonuses?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-10-18)
Old 06-10-18, 11:07 PM

FlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the roughFlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the roughFlipperTheWhale is a jewel in the rough

Good luck with the new position! I want to be posting something along those lines in the near future!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlipperTheWhale For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-10-18), psychopathetic (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 06:09 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,258 Times in 5,369 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Reddit. It’s too freakin early for me to be this angry. I need my coffee and bleach out the horrible value judgments people without kids make. If I say any more it will have to be in debates. I will say that the way folks view disability is despicable.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-11-18), psychopathetic (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 06:38 AM

(((Ty-Tygs)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
TygerSan (06-11-18)
Old 06-11-18, 09:37 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,434 Times in 15,027 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Daughter has to have a tooth out on the 21st and I am supposed to call AETNA and then METLIFE to see what coverage we have...I am so apathetic about calling because I am afraid of the answer...

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (06-11-18), psychopathetic (06-11-18)