ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-17, 04:52 AM
Contributor

johnny_walker has a spectacular aura aboutjohnny_walker has a spectacular aura about
Anyone heading to the 6th World Congress on ADHD???

I essentially will be. Since ill be travelling solo to the conference, I was wondering if anyone on this forum will be attending.

Heres the link if anyone doesnt know>>> http://www.adhd-congress.org/
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre, 1005 Canada Place, Canada

Otherwise if anyone lives in Vancouver..... we could do a catch up withing the conference time (which is in 2 weeks from now).
mildadhd (04-07-17)
Old 04-23-17, 08:05 PM
ADDvanced Member

fperkins33 is a glorious beacon of lightfperkins33 is a glorious beacon of lightfperkins33 is a glorious beacon of lightfperkins33 is a glorious beacon of lightfperkins33 is a glorious beacon of lightfperkins33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone heading to the 6th World Congress on ADHD???

Hope it worked out for you if you went. I'd be interested in reading any observations/comments you might have about it....thanks

fperkins33
Old 04-24-17, 07:24 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,563 Times in 863 Posts
finallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not but please let us know how it goes!!!!
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-17, 01:24 PM
Banned

Letching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud of

That should be a wild time. Can't begin to imagine how pervasive the Abbott and Costello, "Who's on first?" shenanigans consuming the dialogue would be. Taping it could become a reality show in comedy.
Old 04-28-17, 02:16 PM

weswes is on a distinguished road

Sounds interesting! Keep us posted!
Old 04-28-17, 06:04 PM
Banned

Letching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_walker View Post
I essentially will be. Since ill be travelling solo to the conference, I was wondering if anyone on this forum will be attending.

Heres the link if anyone doesnt know>>> http://www.adhd-congress.org/
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre, 1005 Canada Place, Canada

Otherwise if anyone lives in Vancouver..... we could do a catch up withing the conference time (which is in 2 weeks from now).

Unlikely I could find it if I was going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-18, 08:28 PM
Contributor

johnny_walker has a spectacular aura aboutjohnny_walker has a spectacular aura about

I never thought meds would help me head back to this forum again.

In short it was interesting but nevertheless, the main outcome from this is the no1 thing that was purely in my head on that day was simply about......

atomoxetine- Pretty much bombarded about this drug in particular.

There were only a few talks about neurofeedback and the classic classical conditioning paradox.

Other than that it was interesting that medications at this point may be the only way to treat ADHD at the moment.
Fuzzy12 (09-28-18)