ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH ADD/ADHD > Children's Diagnosis & Treatment
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Children's Diagnosis & Treatment This forums is for parents to discuss issues related to diagnosis and treament of children with AD/HD

Old 09-22-05, 02:34 PM
Contributor

jlscott252 has disabled reputation
not sure if son has ADHD along with the sensory issues

I have a son that is 6 1/2, and they aren't sure, if he has ADHD also.This year, he is having a hard time with paying attention in class, sensory issues, and is easily distracted. He is in first grade. At 3 years old, he was diagnosed with S.I.D, and CAPD. He is still having sensory issues, but I am so worried, how I am going to handle if he does have ADHD.

My oldest son, I love dearly, but he is quite a handful. He has ADHD, ODD, and IED.

They are testing him at school for OT. Does sensory issues and ADHD go hand-in-hand?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.