ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Resources, Tools & Organizational Tips > Tech Solutions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Tech Solutions Electronic Devices & Gadgets, Software and Websites

Old 11-02-05, 06:55 PM

bowlerkid has disabled reputation
Ask about Tablet PCs etc

Hey guys,

I'm starting this thread because I currently own a tablet pc and have enjoyed it and continue to enjoy it and believe it really is the computer of the future. However, I am planning on selling mine in about a month, and I thought I could give people here some insight into it, how it would help and how it would also cause problems.
I'm really excited in letting you'll know about it and I would love to answer your questions about it.

I own a fujitsu stylistic ST5010D tablet PC for about the past 3 months and I had started using it for taking notes and stuff in classes but ended up quitting because I didn't enjoy the viewing angle and I need the money to fund my education for next semester.

I'll be posting up pics of it pretty soon, probably on photobucket or something and post links here. Meanwhile, I would suggest if you want to know about it, go ahead and read the post by "Christina" and read the short description of what a tablet pc is.

The 2nd one as you guessed is focussed on tablet use for the student and the first website is really I think where a lot of the tablet pc buzz came about from.

So go ahead and start firing away questions to a 3month old tablet pc owner who is also a student (and has ADD).

"A mistake in judgement isn't fatal, but too much anxiety about judgement is." -Pauline Kael (film critic) {From the book:Learning skills for college and career}

"If you think educations is important, try ignorance."- ex-President of
Harvard

"WANNA KNOW ABOUT TABLET PCS? ASK ME!!!"

Last edited by Andi; 11-03-05 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Removed URL...please see forum guidelines re: reciprocal/forum links
Old 11-02-05, 07:30 PM

bowlerkid has disabled reputation
Pics of tabletpc

Just a few pics that I have uploaded

My tablet pc in large view of workspace
My tabelt pc in Small/Close up view of my workspace
Close-up of my tablet pc
The additional mini-keyboard I use for my tablet pc

"A mistake in judgement isn't fatal, but too much anxiety about judgement is." -Pauline Kael (film critic) {From the book:Learning skills for college and career}

"If you think educations is important, try ignorance."- ex-President of
Harvard

"WANNA KNOW ABOUT TABLET PCS? ASK ME!!!"