ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-05, 02:56 AM

***lana*** is on a distinguished road
Hello,im***lana*** from England:)

Hello everyone,my name is Lana and im so pleased to have found this forum Im 37 years old and a married mother of 4 wonderfull children.Toni ann 15 yrs, Andy 14 yrs, Brandon 11 yrs, and Amy 7 yrs.I am married to Adrian who is 33 years old,We all live together in a very small house on the south coast of england.My interests are Parrots of which i have 3,2 congo african greys (misty and ozzy) and a goffins cockatoo (lenny).I also have 4 small dogs,a yorkshire terrier (Pippin) and 3 Chihuahua's 2 long haired (Squiffer and Alfie) and one short haired (Lady).My children love animals too and have hampsters,budgies and a cockatiel,we have a very busy household In my spare time,which is very rare,i love to paint,draw,sew or knit.I also enjoy using parrot forums and am an MSN fan.I dont get out much so have made many cyber friends
My son Brandon was diagnosed with severe adhd when he was 7 years old although i knew there was something "special" about him when he was 5.We were told he could not be diagnosed untill he reached his 7th birthday Brandon used to have a stammer/stutter but thankfully he grew out of that,the speech therepy clinics just didnt help.He also has poor fine motor skills and finds it difficult to hold a pen/pencil or a knife and fork correctly.Brandon is a very intelligent boy and exceeds in mathermatics and reading,hes a computer/p.c whiz and adores his playstation.
My son Andy Used to have anger management problems but seems to be growing out of this very quickly All my children have learning difficulties,i believe Toni Andy and Brandon to be dyslexic,getting them diagnosed is another matter

I have a little knowledge of adhd mostly from personal experience and trawling through thousands of sites on the internet all of which seem to have different veiws on the subject.I decided to join this forum to get some experienced opinions on the many questions i have for you all

I look forward to meeting you all

Heres a picky of me......i hope this works (fingers crossed)

Old 12-05-05, 12:06 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

netsavy006 is a jewel in the roughnetsavy006 is a jewel in the roughnetsavy006 is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to the forums. Keep on postin'.
Old 12-05-05, 09:15 PM

Ichpuchtli has a spectacular aura aboutIchpuchtli has a spectacular aura about
Welcome, Willkommen, Bienvenue, Benvenuto, Bienvenido, Vitejte, 歡迎, 歓迎, 환영, Howdy.

Hi and welcome to the forums ***lana***. I always have woundered how people remember those kinds of user names. Hope to see ya round.
Old 12-06-05, 10:41 PM

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, Lana!

It's so nice to meet you! It's great having you at the forums!

Here's a link to the Parents of children with ADD, if you haven't been there yet!
http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

You'll get lots of information in any of the forums we have!

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 12-14-05, 08:32 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,038 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the ADD Forums!

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.