ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-06, 07:47 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
Question attachments

I noticed that I couldn't post attachments, the permission box on the bottom of my screen says I MAY NOT. But now I see that others' attachments are "pending".

Is this part of the faster server? Were attachments slowing things down around here?
Old 06-06-06, 08:36 PM
can't remember diddly

EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
I still can't post attachments.
Old 06-06-06, 09:44 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,038 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
What do you see as the posting rules for THIS section?

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-06, 05:01 PM
can't remember diddly

I'm not trying to post an attachment in this section.

It says that at the bottom of all the sections, I may not post attachments.
Old 06-07-06, 05:12 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
I was trying to troubleshoot your problems by picking a section (this one) to figure out your problem. Until I figure out the particular problem with YOUR account, please be patient.

Old 06-09-06, 10:20 AM
can't remember diddly

Ok. I know you're busy. I started the thread in case others were having the same thing but not asking about it. There'd be an answer for "the next time" just in case.

Thanks
Old 06-11-06, 09:44 AM
Ghost in the Machine

This may be a server-side issue...I'm having it looked into.

Old 06-19-06, 07:36 PM
can't remember diddly

*pouting* nobody can see the cute pictures I have of my doggy because I can't post attachments. Maybe if you explain that to the server it will take pity on me, it's eyes will well up with tears and in it's sympathy will fix itself right away? *gives Andrew my best doe eyes*
Old 06-19-06, 08:13 PM
Ghost in the Machine

I've checked, and there should be NO reason you can't post attachments. Sorry.

Old 06-19-06, 08:23 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Nova has a spectacular aura aboutNova has a spectacular aura about
I never thought, I'd ever see you change your avatar, Andrew.

It'll take me a while to get used to this new one...but I like it ! Cool !!

- I, can bring, you, back, to Life.
-True Blood
Old 06-19-06, 08:55 PM
can't remember diddly

Not to be a pest, but why change now? Sorry, does this have anything to do with it?

http://www.addforums.com/forums/misc...bbcode#imgcode

scroll down to "Images"
"Example Output"
(Not linked)
Old 06-19-06, 09:01 PM
Ghost in the Machine

try typing [img ] (no space) the URL of the picture [/img]

Old 06-19-06, 10:38 PM
can't remember diddly

Thank anyway Andrew. I appreciate you looking into it.
Old 06-20-06, 10:05 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

crime_scene has disabled reputation
Chel,

try with jpg files, not too large. I've had some problems before with larger files...

only dead fish go with the flow...

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. (Robin Williams)
Old 06-20-06, 10:22 PM
can't remember diddly

It's not the files, the bottom of every page says "I may post new threads", etc, but says "I may not post attachments". The option isn't on my post reply. Thanks anyway.