ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > Professional Coaching
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-06, 02:25 PM

ivybeth has disabled reputation
Lightbulb Any coaches available in Tampa Bay, FL area?

I'm brand new to this site, so my apologies if this has already been posted-and-answered. I'd love to hear from anyone who is or knows of a coach local to me in the Tampa Bay, FL area. I've had a long-distance coach before, and in the absence of face-to-face contact I think accountability was an issue. That and feeling like the other person really didn't KNOW my situation specifically. What I feel I need at this point is someone that can actually visit my house and take a kind of "inventory" of where I'm at and how to improve upon several different areas of my life. I suppose maybe it's more of a personal assistant I'm after, but if anyone has any local connections please let me know.