ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-08, 08:30 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,558 Times in 770 Posts
Grafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant future
Thread deleted?

Mods,

There was a thread started today asking questions regarding possible ways to reach an ADHD audience through commercials.

I see that the thread, as well as the user appear to have vanished.

I didn't see any direct violations to the rules so I was curious as to what had happened there?

Then again, I guess it really doesn't matter. I just had some stuff on there, nothing fancy or Nobel prize like, nothing that was going to save the world....

I've just been thinking about the topic more, which is pretty cool. The meds are working!
Old 06-12-08, 08:57 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

theta is a name known to alltheta is a name known to alltheta is a name known to alltheta is a name known to alltheta is a name known to alltheta is a name known to alltheta is a name known to all
Re: Thread deleted?

That thread had too many Texans and it triggered an autodelete. Your post was gold seeing how I ripped off your ideas to make mine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theta For This Useful Post:
Grafter (06-12-08), Imnapl (06-14-08)
Old 06-12-08, 09:54 PM

Grafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant futureGrafter has a brilliant future

Let's just call it collaboration.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-08, 11:14 PM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,343 Times in 6,093 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That thread had too many Texans and it triggered an autodelete
LMAO

Should I or should I not mention the fact the thread was "zapped" by a moderator from Texas.

Quote:
I didn't see any direct violations to the rules so I was curious as to what had happened there?
The request made by the member falls under the category of research /off site activities therefore it is subject to the research guidelines

the first line reads

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidelines
You MUST get permission from an Administrator before conducting research at the ADD Forums.
I love it when I am "let off the hook" in the first line . . . .

I did not see where the member got permission from administration before posting. Administration reviews are done for membership privacy and protection

Although some research request made here are legitimate not all claiming to be doing research are doing it for the reason stated

In addition to privacy issues there are copy right and legal issues on both side that have to be considered - that is one of those areas that administration gets to sort through and decide what is best for the community

Quote:
Then again, I guess it really doesn't matter. I just had some stuff on there, nothing fancy or Nobel prize like, nothing that was going to save the world
The thread is in a type of "administrative queue" awaiting their review - grafter if you need some thing you wrote on that thread Andrew, Andi, or Kimalimah may be able to help you retrieve it.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meadd823 For This Useful Post:
Grafter (06-12-08), Imnapl (06-14-08), Mary (06-12-08)
Old 06-12-08, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadd823 View Post
LMAO
Should I or should I not mention the fact the thread was "zapped" by a moderator from Texas.
We handle things our own way 'round here.

Quote:
The request made by the member falls under the category of research /off site activities therefore it is subject to the research guidelines
Fair enough! I hadn't seen those. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Not to mention, I like to know what the rules are... before I break 'em.
Quote:
The thread is in a type of "administrative queue" awaiting their review - grafter if you need some thing you wrote on that thread Andrew, Andi, or Kimalimah
No biggie, meadd.

I can think without the post. Most of the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grafter For This Useful Post:
meadd823 (06-13-08), Sandy4957 (06-13-08)